RE: A General Discussion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

RBWhite -> RE: A General Discussion (11/16/2004 3:19:48 PM)

Chief

I Know what you mean, back then it was part of the process. It was best to be yourself.

Yes, Navy, all of 69 to all of 73, and I'l leave it at that.

Thanks for the help and info with my problem

Take care

Rick White

RBWhite -> RE: A General Discussion (11/16/2004 3:41:36 PM)

Hexed Gamer

I like the way this machine that I built runs, it also is capable of some major future upgrading.

Problems with specific software is not a reason I would use to lessen my machines capabilities.

I will say this, I never had a software problem I couldn't solve, until now and I'm not finished trying, yet.

So thats not an option

Thanks

Rick White

RBWhite -> RE: A General Discussion (11/16/2004 3:44:23 PM)

Murky71

I don't know why, but that statement just bothers me.

Thanks

Rick White

RBWhite -> RE: A General Discussion (11/16/2004 5:39:39 PM)

KG Erwin

With everything I could possibly have running at one time including SPWAW 8.30, system resources were at 52%.

Also: I searched the SPWAW program files did not find the vid.smk dll. Are you saying I need that dll to run SPWAW 8.0 - 8.30?
Or are saying it caused alot of problems when it was used with the SPWAW series?

Rick White

Kevinugly -> RE: A General Discussion (11/16/2004 6:50:54 PM)

Good luck, if/when you find a solution, let us know (even if it's 6 months down the road, although I hope you've sorted it before then[:)])

*Lava* -> RE: A General Discussion (11/16/2004 8:20:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RBWhite

I like the way this machine that I built runs

[:)]

Ray (alias Lava)

Hertston -> RE: A General Discussion (11/16/2004 8:44:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RBWhite

I don't know why, but that statement just bothers me.

Why? It's just an advertisement - 95% games have them, usually for Nvidia or ATi among others. If anything, Alienware is less "risky" - there's no optimisation involved, they just build very expensive top-end gaming PCs. I always found it a little ironic... if there was any publisher whose games generally DON'T need a top end gaming PC it's Matrix.

Personally (and I say this in all seriousness), I've give up. There's a point where it's just no longer constructive, and there are so many other good games you could be playing instead.

RBWhite -> RE: A General Discussion (11/16/2004 9:21:08 PM)

PROBLEM

Rick White

RBWhite -> RE: A General Discussion (11/16/2004 9:23:05 PM)

?[8|]

Theres no intentions at all plugging another developer or publisher, I stayed with Dereck Smart and BattleCruiser since 1996.

BattleCruiser Universal Combat turned out not to shabby.

I do like at times to give to others the benefit to make good, at times.

Rick White

ravinhood -> RE: A General Discussion (11/17/2004 2:25:22 AM)

quote:

If I hear SP IV is going to be 3d though, get ready to be assaulted by my best verbal barrage eh.
You won't have seen anything from me from the past that would compare :)

Well I sort of hope for a 3D isometric view, still with hexes and all, I just don't really care for that top down view, oooorrrrrr, if they could make a rotateable camara, then everone could be happy, you could have your top down view and I could have my isometric view and others could have their zoom in close view. I like "options", when you have options you can make a lot of people happy and very few sad.

RBWhite -> RE: A General Discussion (11/17/2004 3:49:39 AM)

Kevinugly

Got it

check my new thread in General Discussion: SPWAW 8.0 - 8.30 & Me

Rick White

Kevinugly -> RE: A General Discussion (11/17/2004 9:52:02 PM)

Cheers, found your other thread first [:)].

RBWhite -> RE: A General Discussion (11/17/2004 9:57:38 PM)

Kevinugly

Thanks

Rick White

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI