British Campaign - Tank/Crew problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

mike9o -> British Campaign - Tank/Crew problem (6/15/2000 11:40:00 AM)

After the battle, I repair my tanks. However, the crews refuse to get back in, and show up in the next battle without their tanks. How do I get them back in?

victorhauser -> (6/15/2000 2:24:00 PM)

This is a bug that will be corrected in the upcoming version 2.0. For now, the crews are added to your core force and may be upgraded as any other of your core infantry units. When you repaired/replaced your destroyed tanks, they were given new crews.

Arralen -> (6/15/2000 2:28:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by mike9o: After the battle, I repair my tanks. However, the crews refuse to get back in, and show up in the next battle without their tanks. How do I get them back in?
Don't hit neither "fix" nor "fix all" but "change" - and change the type of the tank. Or wait for the upcoming patch. Arralen [This message has been edited by Arralen (edited 06-15-2000).]

mike9o -> (6/15/2000 9:51:00 PM)

I had about 10 crews that were tankless, so I had to find a way to get them back in the game. After trying everything that I could think of, I found a solution. I upgraded (changed) very tank I had, and the crews were so happy, that they jumped back in. Expensive pointwise, but with the benefit of two battles when the Italians refused to show up, I could afford it. Thanks for your help.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI