new playtesters - again (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

Soult -> new playtesters - again (12/10/2004 11:51:52 PM)

I know that most of the users of this forum are real Matrixgames fans. So please dont blame me cause I have to say that I am frustrated how the new playtesters issue goes on... Matrixgames asks to admitt at least 20 hours a week, and there are several persons intrested to help out and to admitt this time- but no reaction from Matrix at all so far. I would really like to see EIA becoming a great game, and of course I would like to help. I would agree to pay my copy of EIA in advance, just to have the chance to become a playtester.
If Matrix asks for 20 hours a week, somebody there should spend 3 mins within the next days to say how it goes on, please.

Regeurk -> RE: new playtesters - again (12/10/2004 11:59:38 PM)

I respectfully agree with Soult. A brief update from Matrix personnel regarding the status of selecting playtesters would put a lot of minds at ease.

Also, I assume that when playtesters are selected, a courtesy e-mail will be sent to unsuccessful applicants so that they know to stop hoping . . . [;)]

Thanks!

gazfun -> RE: new playtesters - again (12/11/2004 12:25:53 AM)

Well agree, I tried out as a playtester as well. I mean at best you would think you got a thank you, but no thank you. And at worst a quick, buggar off, LOL[:D]

Manfred -> RE: new playtesters - again (12/11/2004 1:44:21 AM)

I think that all the new playtesters have already been selected... It would be nice that matrix makes a formal anouncement about it though.

Titi -> RE: new playtesters - again (12/11/2004 3:38:55 AM)

Before complaining, just make a quick search : Maurice, the guy who made the request for playertesters and will probably lead the playtest is missing (hasn't made a post) since 23 november.

So he probably has a real life issue and let's hope it's only a computer problem.

Marshall Ellis -> RE: new playtesters - again (12/11/2004 5:31:38 PM)

Hey guys:

I think the selection is done! I don't want to speak for Maurice BUT I think all is done and we're moving BUT there were a few missing NDAs so I'm not sure all testers are online yet???

I personally thank all of you for your willingness to help!

Thank you

MButtazoni -> RE: new playtesters - again (12/11/2004 7:03:24 PM)

Sorry for the lack of communication, actually i thought i posted a message in this forum but i cannot find it, oh well.

The playtesters have been selected and notified, I want to thank everyone for their interest in helping to test EiA i will keep all your applications on file in case i need to add more.

Thanks

Regeurk -> RE: new playtesters - again (12/11/2004 9:22:37 PM)

On behalf of all unsuccessful applicants -- Thanks! We know to stop hoping.

And now, put those lucky playtesters to work, and lets get the game up and running!![:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI