Production List (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

cbclimber -> Production List (12/18/2004 10:04:13 AM)

Is there a list somewhere which shows the bases and the production (in detail) therein?
Perhaps someone could post this list here? I have Nates being built somewhere but can't seem to find the factory. I changed production on the one I found but some factory is still cranking them out!

mlees -> RE: Production List (12/18/2004 10:42:01 AM)

http://mathubert.free.fr/

Try that link, click on the "Files/Scenarios" link, and poke around for a file on this, and other handy info, in the "OOB" or "Miscelleanous".

kokubokan25 -> RE: Production List (12/18/2004 12:39:15 PM)

Take a look over Harbin. There is where the Nates are produced early war.

2ndACR -> RE: Production List (12/18/2004 1:06:24 PM)

Harbin is in Manchuria.

Ron Saueracker -> RE: Production List (12/18/2004 2:54:03 PM)

Turnshould be in yourinbox

Xargun -> RE: Production List (12/18/2004 6:50:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cbclimber

Is there a list somewhere which shows the bases and the production (in detail) therein?
Perhaps someone could post this list here? I have Nates being built somewhere but can't seem to find the factory. I changed production on the one I found but some factory is still cranking them out!

In the Intel screen you can list all industry and sort it as well.. This is the only list in the game, but there may be others on Spooky's site (I'm not cool enough to make a link). So you can check there as well.

Xargun

tsimmonds -> RE: Production List (12/18/2004 6:58:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Xargun

quote:

ORIGINAL: cbclimber

In the Intel screen you can list all industry and sort it as well.. This is the only list in the game, but there may be others on Spooky's site (I'm not cool enough to make a link). So you can check there as well.

Xargun

This list would be so much more useful if only it were possible to go to an item on the list by clicking it.

Xargun -> RE: Production List (12/18/2004 11:01:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: irrelevant

This list would be so much more useful if only it were possible to go to an item on the list by clicking it.

I totally agree.

Xargun

erstad -> RE: Production List (12/20/2004 3:26:32 AM)

You can use the Industry list to find the name of the base, and then use the base listing ("b" hotkey) to look up the base and click in the right hand column to select the base and center the screen.

Agree it would be preferable to get there directly from the info screen.

tsimmonds -> RE: Production List (12/20/2004 4:06:11 AM)

quote:

Agree it would be preferable to get there directly from the info screen.

And then to return to the info screen with the "back" button....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI