H2H update for v8.3? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Warrior2 -> H2H update for v8.3? (12/19/2004 1:56:00 PM)

Anybody heard anything about an update of H2H for v8.3?

Orzel Bialy -> RE: H2H update for v8.3? (12/19/2004 4:57:51 PM)

Last information I heard was a bit conflicting in nature. It was posted somewhere along the way that he was waiting for 8.3 to be finished before working on a new version of H2H...then I heard he was also being courted to work on CL.

I doubt he would have enough free time to dedicate hours to both projects at once...but that's just my opinion. The lack of any updates seems (to me at least) to indiciate that Leo may have put things on hold for now...or that the going has been very slow.

Odd thing is I don't recall ever seeing Leo post anything personally about his attentions were, everything I recall seeing was reported by a third party. Leo hasn't been around the community much over the past year and the only sure fire way to find out what's really going on in regard to any new version of H2H would be to hear it directly from him. [;)]

David Heath -> RE: H2H update for v8.3? (12/19/2004 8:30:10 PM)

Hi Guys

I had talked with Panzer Leo and he was making a new version of H2H for version 8.3 we are waiting for him to complete it to release it. Panzer Leo is working a lot of hours at his job so I am sure it will be a little while until he is ready. So its in the works but I would not consider it soon. If anything changes I will let everyone know.

David Heath

Bladrian -> RE: H2H update for v8.3? (12/19/2004 11:40:00 PM)

Thanks for the advisory, David. [:)]

KNomad -> RE: H2H update for v8.3? (12/20/2004 1:58:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Heath

Hi Guys

I had talked with Panzer Leo and he was making a new version of H2H for version 8.3 we are waiting for him to complete it to release it. Panzer Leo is working a lot of hours at his job so I am sure it will be a little while until he is ready. So its in the works but I would not consider it soon. If anything changes I will let everyone know.

David Heath

Glad you're feeling better (I hope) David, and welcome back!

KG Erwin -> RE: H2H update for v8.3? (12/20/2004 3:46:16 AM)

I always thought that Panzer Leo's mod was interesting, and I incorporated some of it into my personal OOB databases. He offered some great new pics, especially the B&W photos for German & other units. Some of these even made it into my customized USMC OOB. I also adopted the German designations for German units, too, which adds an element of historicity.

sztartur2 -> RE: H2H update for v8.3? (12/21/2004 4:07:20 PM)

H2H is still by far the best IMO.
Way to go Leo I hope you will be done with you next version some day.

Artur.

Warrior2 -> RE: H2H update for v8.3? (12/23/2004 12:05:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sztartur

H2H is still by far the best IMO.
Way to go Leo I hope you will be done with you next version some day.

Artur.

My favorite, too, even though I usually play it vs the AI. Lately I've been designing for v8.3 primarily, but need to get back to H2H soon.

KNomad -> RE: H2H update for v8.3? (1/7/2005 12:00:36 AM)

Shameless bump to show support for Panzer Leo's work. [:D]

DoubleDeuce -> RE: H2H update for v8.3? (2/22/2005 11:09:17 PM)

Any update on this?

m10bob -> RE: H2H update for v8.3? (2/27/2005 5:31:42 PM)

Yeah,H2H is the only way to fly.I like the "hidden" arty effects,for one..

DoubleDeuce -> RE: H2H update for v8.3? (4/2/2005 3:12:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orzel Bialy

Odd thing is I don't recall ever seeing Leo post anything personally about his attentions were, everything I recall seeing was reported by a third party. Leo hasn't been around the community much over the past year and the only sure fire way to find out what's really going on in regard to any new version of H2H would be to hear it directly from him. [;)]
True, he hasn't posted here since at least October 2003.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI