A word of thanks. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

von Murrin -> A word of thanks. (12/22/2004 2:17:44 PM)

I know it's been done before, but it never hurts to say it again.

As a guy who can keep the entire game situation in his head from week to week but can't remember to check for leader loss and other irritating things...

To our dedicated helper elves [:D] (Mog, Kid, and Frag) and to the members of the community who go out of their way to track down and report that of which I am oblivious or can't seem to catch in saves (Too many names to remember! Tallyman, this is you.),

Thanks for helping out Matrix and 2by3, ensuring we have the best game possible.[:)]

dtravel -> RE: A word of thanks. (12/22/2004 9:13:42 PM)

Bah Humbug! [:'(]

Despite my various ... emphatic commentary [;)] ... I do enjoy the game. Its because I enjoy it so much that I ... express emphatic commentary... so much. Its like seeing a child with great potential and wanting it to grow up to be a great adult.

I do appreciate the effort, time and work put into this game. Thank you.

(But why couldn't you have .... [:D])

PeteG662 -> RE: A word of thanks. (12/22/2004 9:16:50 PM)

Thank you for your kind words sir!

I am just plain irritated by the leader loss bug, that it has now become an obsession to get it fixed and I will keep posting and sending until they tell me to stop or fix the damn thing!

Happy gaming!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI