Air-Naval battle - situation during combat (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

alek2004xx -> Air-Naval battle - situation during combat (12/31/2004 12:56:54 AM)

When our planes sink a ship the next groups couldn't find a target and simply call off the attack.I think that this solution is wrong.First of all I think that cases when ship sank just after hitting were very rare.Second thing is that in normal situation pilots who saw that a ship is deadly damaged just changed their target.When there were more ships they just took another target and everything was OK.It's without any sense when we attack transport ships and after sinking one of them the rest who chosed this target is just called off.They should attack another ship from the group

Bradley7735 -> RE: Air-Naval battle - situation during combat (12/31/2004 1:07:35 AM)

I agree. But, I think this isn't a huge priority. I'd prefer other things fixed first (leader bug, land combat tweaks, sub combat tweaks, etc)

bc

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI