A request for an improvment (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Duie1 -> A request for an improvment (1/5/2005 8:46:28 PM)

If it is posable and not to hard to do , I would really like to see the base names clickable under the intelegent report . This alone would make it a lot easier to set up production as youcould go from the list of the production to the base that youwanted to expand or change .

OR make a seperate production screen like you guys have with the active ships , ANYTHING to make it where I can get to where I need to change something w/o having to leave that screen

rogueusmc -> RE: A request for an improvment (1/6/2005 6:24:48 AM)

.txt files don't support links of any kind to my knowledge.

Tanaka -> RE: A request for an improvment (1/6/2005 6:51:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

unfortunately not. it would be real nice if we could click on the report that something is in hex 59, 89 and it would actually take us to that hex. it is a pain in the **** to try and find the hex!!!

Herrbear -> RE: A request for an improvment (1/6/2005 7:19:31 AM)

That is what Bodhi's WITP Utility does, IIRC.

Tanaka -> RE: A request for an improvment (1/6/2005 7:41:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Herrbear

That is what Bodhi's WITP Utility does, IIRC.

his utility makes links to the hex from the txt???

testarossa -> RE: A request for an improvment (1/6/2005 9:27:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

Could they change it to something else than? Html or something.

dtravel -> RE: A request for an improvment (1/6/2005 11:49:56 AM)

The developers have long ago turned down flat the idea of making locations or base names in the Signal Intelligence or Operations reports 'clickable'.

I would settle for a simple 'Go To' command that allows me to manually input where I want to center the map. Haven't seen any commentary on that when I proposed it in the old Wish List some months back.

witpqs -> RE: A request for an improvment (1/6/2005 7:03:06 PM)

A 'go to' as you desscribe it would be a nice feature, especially if it was usable inside of the various unit move functions (the way that control-A is useful to move around the map when issuing TF move orders).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI