Printed Manual? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

ThomJones -> Printed Manual? (1/20/2005 2:32:14 AM)

I went to Kinkos to have the manual printed and bound, but the copy protection statement on the first page caused the worker there to say no can do.

Is there any plans to lift the copy protection on the manual so that folks who bought the game to have it pirnted?

dpstafford -> RE: Printed Manual? (1/20/2005 2:59:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ThomJones
I went to Kinkos to have the manual printed and bound, but the copy protection statement on the first page caused the worker there to say no can do.

Is there any plans to lift the copy protection on the manual so that folks who bought the game to have it pirnted?

Try a different Kinkos, or go in at a different time. I had no trouble getting it printed at my local Kinkos.......

Marc von Martial -> RE: Printed Manual? (1/20/2005 3:10:59 AM)

quote:

Point him to the last page. The License Agreement, it states that you are allowed to have one copy printed ;)

Be sure to have the "WITP_Manual-USLetter.pdf" printed.

Patrick Brazil -> RE: Printed Manual? (1/24/2005 9:53:20 PM)

What exactly do you bring into Kinkos for them to print? I'm guessing it's the game disc? This games been sitting on the shelf for too long. I need a manual!

Mr.Frag -> RE: Printed Manual? (1/24/2005 11:42:57 PM)

Just the file and point them to *this* thread [:D]

BraveHome -> RE: Printed Manual? (1/25/2005 12:05:34 AM)

quote:

In the words of the immortal Egon Spengler, "Print is dead" [:D]

(I just ALT-TAB to a background copy if ever I need it)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI