Mavis/Emily Autoconvert in Osaka? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

BraveHome -> Mavis/Emily Autoconvert in Osaka? (1/23/2005 9:33:24 PM)

It's my understanding that the H6K4 Mavis factory in Osaka is supposed to autoconvert to making Emilys in 1/1/42.

Is this correct? Because in my PBEM it did not autoconvert (it's now 1/9/42), although the option to manually convert (and presumeably have to pay for repairs) is there.

P.S. Is there any way (other than the great tools available on the Net) to determine the availability date of aircraft (in the game that is)?

Thanks!

ZonkerHarris -> RE: Mavis/Emily Autoconvert in Osaka? (1/23/2005 10:17:30 PM)

I think it converted properly for me, but it may have been a bit after the start of the month. Can't remember the specifics, I'm afraid.

To see the availability date, look at the aircraft replacement pool screen in the intelligence center. New plane types begin production on the first day of the month listed there.

BraveHome -> RE: Mavis/Emily Autoconvert in Osaka? (1/24/2005 2:42:15 AM)

Thanks!

It is now 1/11/42, and the Mavis factory in Osaka just converted to Emily's (was still Mavis' on the 10th).

Guess the date in the REP Pool is just the month, the day can be random...[8|]

WhoCares -> RE: Mavis/Emily Autoconvert in Osaka? (1/24/2005 11:26:01 AM)

I seem to remember that the production has to be running (not halted) to make the fabs convert, but it might just as well be another one of those urban myths...[;)]

BraveHome -> RE: Mavis/Emily Autoconvert in Osaka? (1/24/2005 2:55:03 PM)

I believe it is, as I have had previous factories convert both when running and halted. I just gotta have faith!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI