War Plan Orange Screensaver (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930

Tankerace -> War Plan Orange Screensaver (1/24/2005 8:31:29 AM)

A few months ago I had done a screensaver with photos of 1920's ships as a sort of screensaer to promote War Plan Orange. It can be downloaded from Spooky's WiTP fansite. It is about 15-20 pics set to the ending music of U-571. I may do another in the future.

Spooky's WitP fansite

Go ahead and DL it, and post any comments.

mlees -> RE: War Plan Orange Screensaver (1/28/2005 7:36:15 AM)

OK. Yet another dumb question from LtJG Knucklehead: (Windows XP)

I downloaded your screen saver from spookie, read the readme, and extracted (successfully) the files to the C:\windows\system32 as recommended. I can see them there when I "explore" that directory. I right click on my desktop, select properties. I click on the screensaver tab. To select a scrensaver, I must use a "pull down" tab, and I get a list of the screensavers that came with the OS, but not yours. There is no "browse" button here. Please help.

Tankerace -> RE: War Plan Orange Screensaver (1/28/2005 7:46:18 AM)

did you get both files, and did it create a folder? If you use winzip, sometimes it creates a folder. The 2 file need to be in the Sys32 directory, not in a sub folder. Should be 2 files (not counting readme)

mlees -> RE: War Plan Orange Screensaver (1/28/2005 7:48:12 AM)

Doh! Subfolder it is! thanks...

mlees -> RE: War Plan Orange Screensaver (1/28/2005 7:49:39 AM)

Wow! Nice vintage photos. Attaboy Tanker!

33Vyper -> RE: War Plan Orange Screensaver (1/29/2005 12:27:02 AM)

of all the screensavers I have ever had this one is the best !

33Vyper -> RE: War Plan Orange Screensaver (7/5/2005 5:24:42 AM)

BUMP !.....since I can't have my WPO...can I get a new screen saver? Perhaps some nice WW1 Germans ?

rhondabrwn -> RE: War Plan Orange Screensaver (8/15/2005 6:57:41 AM)

Very impressive!

Would it be possible for you to post an index of the pictures? I would like to know the names of some of those ships.

Also, the sound broke up in a few places, not sure if that is a problem in my system or if everyone experiences this.

Terminus -> RE: War Plan Orange Screensaver (8/15/2005 6:56:12 PM)

The sound break-up happens to me, as well, though it's only on the first screensaver. The second one is fine...

Tankerace -> RE: War Plan Orange Screensaver (8/15/2005 9:29:10 PM)

ITs because of the low quality sound rip I had to use... it was a hasty thing really. I'll try and do a more proffessional one in a week or two.

33Vyper -> RE: War Plan Orange Screensaver (8/16/2005 6:14:39 AM)

quote:

ITs because of the low quality sound rip I had to use... it was a hasty thing really. I'll try and do a more proffessional one in a week or two.

don't forget your Germans ....hehehehe

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI