Flashpoint Germany Released! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany

Erik Rutins -> Flashpoint Germany Released! (1/24/2005 8:00:04 PM)

Hi All,

There will be a formal announcement later today, but the store (for once) was finished a bit early and Flashpoint Germany is now available for purchase. I figured I'd post to make sure you knew it was a good copy and ok to proceed with purchase. Have a look, it should show up in the "New Releases", "Modern" and "All Games" categories.

Thanks for all your support, enjoy the game!

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! (1/24/2005 8:14:35 PM)

Just to pre-answer what will likely be a frequently asked question:

The initial release is only for the downloadable game. Production has started on the physical copy (color printed DVD Box and CD) and it will be available within two weeks through the same page on the online store. If you wish to get a boxed copy rather than a download, please wait until that option is available. As with all our titles, the boxed copy is $10 more than the download price.

Regards,

- Erik

sabre100 -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! (1/24/2005 8:40:41 PM)

Erik -

Can I buy the download copy now and then order the CD version when it is available?

In other words can I come back in a week and order the CD version for $10 if I purchase just the download option now.

Thanks for the excellent news!

Erik Rutins -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! (1/24/2005 9:02:57 PM)

Sabre100,

Unfortunately, no. That's something we're working on with DR. Right now it's either/or, so if you want the physical copy (or think you will), it's best to wait. I hope we'll have this resolved within the next month or two so that ordering a physical copy after a download won't be a problem.

Regards,

- Erik

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! (1/24/2005 9:17:15 PM)

Downloading it now, could i be the first? Again...[:D][;)]

sabre100 -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! (1/24/2005 9:38:25 PM)

Erik -

Thanks for reply cant wait two weeks so I just purchased it now, and will burn it to CD for backup. Please work on fixing issues with DR where previous purchasers can go and buy the CD version down the road after it is released this will make it so much better.

Regards

Erik Rutins -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! (1/24/2005 9:39:47 PM)

HellPatrol, Sabre,

Thanks for your support. Enjoy! Let us know how you like it (I suggest starting with the tutorial in the manual and the tutorial scenarios to get the hang of things).

Regards,

- Erik

Percopius -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! Serial Number not working! (1/24/2005 10:05:59 PM)

Serial Number not working!

I downloaded, started install, pasted the serial number in and, NO! 'This serial number is invalid. WTF? Hey, I want to play the game i just bought!

Perc.

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! Serial Number not working! (1/24/2005 10:17:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Percopius

Serial Number not working!

I downloaded, started install, pasted the serial number in and, NO! 'This serial number is invalid. WTF? Hey, I want to play the game i just bought!

Perc.

[:@]Same here, i want blood!

Erik Rutins -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! Serial Number not working! (1/24/2005 10:58:38 PM)

See my reply in the support forum. Whatever the cause of this is, we'll have it sorted out today so that you can all start playing.

Regards,

- Erik

U2 -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! Serial Number not working! (1/24/2005 11:40:51 PM)

Gonna wait for the boxed version. Hard to wait that long! [:)]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! Serial Number not working! (1/24/2005 11:42:05 PM)

FYI, the game is temporarily off the store while we fix the store serial number issue. I'll post here as soon as it's back online.

Regards,

- Erik

Oleg Mastruko -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! Serial Number not working! (1/25/2005 12:12:31 AM)

Is that good ole Digital River back in action again, this time on German front? [:D][:@][:D]

O.

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! Serial Number not working! (1/25/2005 12:14:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oleg Mastruko

Is that good ole Digital River back in action again, this time on German front? [:D][:@][:D]

O.
Suprised???[8|][:D][;)]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! Serial Number not working! (1/25/2005 12:30:01 AM)

Ok, Flashpoint Germany is up for sale again. All serial numbers have been verified and it's fine for all new purchases.

Those who bought earlier and received an invalid serial number, I just got off the phone with DR again and they have several people going through their transaction database right now, reassigning numbers and getting ready to send out another e-mail to all of you. It shouldn't be long before this issue is completely resolved.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! Serial Number not working! (1/25/2005 12:35:19 AM)

Ok, looks like the folks who got invalid serial numbers earlier are already receiving e-mails with replacements. Thank you for your patience, apologies for the inconvenience.

Just to reiterate for new customers browsing here - the problem is solved, it's fine to order.

Regards,

- Erik

HercMighty -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! Serial Number not working! (1/25/2005 12:49:47 AM)

Erik,

I go back and look, but is it not up on the North American side?

Thanks

Erik Rutins -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! Serial Number not working! (1/25/2005 12:52:33 AM)

Herc,

The store cache may still be clearing or your browser cache may also be at work. Try a Control-Refresh on the store page and try clearing your browser cache if it still doesn't show up for you. I'm looking at the uncached version and it is definitely back up. In the worst case, it will take slightly less than an hour from now for the store server cache to clear.

Regards,

- Erik

HercMighty -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! Serial Number not working! (1/25/2005 12:53:58 AM)

Okay I will let the store Cache clear-- Doing the CNTRL-Refresh was no help.

Thanks

Erik Rutins -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! Serial Number not working! (1/25/2005 1:06:20 AM)

Herc,

I just double-checked, it's there but the US store server is still clearing its cache.

Regards,

- Erik

Temple -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! (1/25/2005 4:32:40 AM)

Just ordered and downloaded mine. The serial number cut and paste from the email worked OK. Installing as we speak (so to speak).

Tommi -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Released! (1/26/2005 2:56:40 PM)

What? FPG released?! I... I can't get it before 1st of February. Five days! Oh the pain, the pain!! Aargh!!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI