Serial Number redux (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

Uncle_Joe -> Serial Number redux (1/25/2005 6:34:22 AM)

Hi,

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I didnt see an active topic on this subject. I own the direct download version of WiTP. I purchased it at the end of the summer, shortly after release. I havent really had a lot of time to play with it and its been on the backburner for a while. Now I have some time and want to try it out again. I noticed that there are a few patches out since release but when I try to install them, I need a valid key.

I know my copy has a valid key somewhere because it works fine (just the older version). Is there somewhere in game where I can retrieve my key? I have since moved computers and no longer have my original email. I looked through all of the text files to see if the key was stored locally there, but no dice.

What is the next step? Where can I locate my key? I was hoping there would be an 'About' screen or something that listed the key but I have been unable to find one from the menus that I have navigated.

Thanks in advance!

Uncle_Joe

Belphegor -> RE: Serial Number redux (1/25/2005 7:31:11 AM)

www.findmyorder.com

Uncle_Joe -> RE: Serial Number redux (1/27/2005 5:56:22 AM)

Awesome! Thank you very much!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI