Bug or Feature (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

Tom Hunter -> Bug or Feature (1/29/2005 6:18:50 AM)

Not sure if this is just another crazy AI intervention or a bug. I have a British CV with Swordfish set on Naval attack patrolling off Rangoon and Moulmein. Moulmein is full of Japanese ships from BBs on down. The swordfish are launching bombing strikes on the airfields.

Game is 1.4 operating on win 98 planes are set naval attack commanders discretion and are bombing at 5,000 feet but set a bit lower.

sabreman1966mcs -> RE: Bug or Feature (1/29/2005 10:58:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tom Hunter

Not sure if this is just another crazy AI intervention or a bug. I have a British CV with Swordfish set on Naval attack patrolling off Rangoon and Moulmein. Moulmein is full of Japanese ships from BBs on down. The swordfish are launching bombing strikes on the airfields.

Game is 1.4 operating on win 98 planes are set naval attack commanders discretion and are bombing at 5,000 feet but set a bit lower.

Firstly, are the Japanese ships disbanded in the port or still in their task forces? If they are disbanded then I don't think you will hit them using Naval Attack settings, try Port Attack instead. This could be why the stringbags are defaulting to their secondary mission of airfield attack (if you have set them up that way)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI