Just purchased the game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany

AlvinS -> Just purchased the game (1/29/2005 11:08:01 PM)

Greetings

I have been on the fence deciding whether to buy this game, but after reading everyones impressions, I decided to jump right in. I have just exceeded my quota for wargame purcahses, as I have recently purchased Battles in Normandy, and Alexander the Great, plus Strategic Command from Battlefront.

I have played TacOps 4 for a couple of years, and this game seems to be just what the doctor ordered.

Downloading now....can't wait to give it a try.

Marc von Martial -> RE: Just purchased the game (1/29/2005 11:13:01 PM)

Congrats, it´s one of my personal favourites. Enjoy!

Edit: I´m not speaking as a Matrix Games offical currenltly [;)]

JudgeDredd -> RE: Just purchased the game (1/30/2005 2:32:27 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AlvinS

Greetings

I have been on the fence deciding whether to buy this game, but after reading everyones impressions, I decided to jump right in. I have just exceeded my quota for wargame purcahses, as I have recently purchased Battles in Normandy, and Alexander the Great, plus Strategic Command from Battlefront.

I have played TacOps 4 for a couple of years, and this game seems to be just what the doctor ordered.

Downloading now....can't wait to give it a try.

Alvin

I'm sure you know this (being as you are buying the product after reading the forums)...you will have a great time with this. Head to head is a tough challenge (see Belphegors thread challenging people to play as WP against him...he thinks he's so smart...but when I've got a moment, I'm gonna kick his ass!) [;)]

Belphegor -> RE: Just purchased the game (1/30/2005 3:29:08 AM)

I'm waiting. [sm=00000036.gif]

quote:

Alvin

I'm sure you know this (being as you are buying the product after reading the forums)...you will have a great time with this. Head to head is a tough challenge (see Belphegors thread challenging people to play as WP against him...he thinks he's so smart...but when I've got a moment, I'm gonna kick his ass!)

Tiger -> RE: Just purchased the game (1/30/2005 3:48:45 AM)

I purchased the game yesterday, what a blast!

Reminds me so much of some old AH fav's: Tac Air, MBT. Tac Ops is a blast, but this one...WOW.

AlvinS -> RE: Just purchased the game (1/30/2005 7:40:04 AM)

[8D]Another satisfied customer. This game is awsome. The only problem I have encountered is not being able to turn it off. I am going to lose alot of sleep with this one.[:D]

Great Job!!

rhondabrwn -> RE: Just purchased the game (2/1/2005 3:10:54 AM)

A great game that really creates the proper balance between "fire and movement". The WP can kick your behind if you think superior American firepower will let you just "hold" in place! This is not a game that rewards a player for blundering forward in a massed assault either. You do have to locate and pin your opponent while maneuvering to get on his flank or to draw him into an assault against your entrenched units.

Excellent balance - I can see that this one isn't going to get stale, but will continue to provide a unique challenge.

By all means, everyone buy this!

Hanal -> RE: Just purchased the game (2/1/2005 3:42:44 AM)

I know I'm definately going to buy it, but since I'm beta testing one game, and hopefully might try getting aboard a second game, I'm going to hold off for awhile...but from what I have read here, I will have a great time once I do...[:)]

CoffeeMug -> RE: Just purchased the game (2/1/2005 9:18:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: J P Falcon

I know I'm definately going to buy it, but since I'm beta testing one game, and hopefully might try getting aboard a second game, I'm going to hold off for awhile...but from what I have read here, I will have a great time once I do...[:)]

Heya JP,

you made me curious.[8D]

What game are you beta-testing? Or is this NDA information?

Cheers,

CM

Murky71 -> RE: Just purchased the game (2/1/2005 10:02:39 AM)

After some brilliant detective work my guess for JP's beta is GGWAW.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI