Disappearing unit bug - save available (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

asdicus -> Disappearing unit bug - save available (2/1/2005 5:27:30 AM)

Playing scenario 15 allies vs ai v1.40.

I have a fragment unit at Port Moresby 101 RAAF Base/1. If I click on that unit it disappears permanently but the summary page still shows the no of guns/aviation support etc. The original parent of this unit was at gasmata before being destroyed. I would have expected the fragment to become the main unit but it never does.

I have a save game available before the unit disappears - if someone at matrix would like it where should I send it ?

bradfordkay -> RE: Disappearing unit bug - save available (2/19/2005 6:24:33 AM)

Playing scenario 116 (Andrew's map), Lark force was being picked up at Gasmata by a C47 squadron from Port Moresby. Whole unit was transferred to Port Moresby (over a few days), visible until after I inspected it. Haven't checked to see if the nubers are still added to the base totals, nor have I run that last turn of transporting again to see if it will happen again. I'm now the second day past the occurance, but keep 14 days worth of saves.

Has this bug been verified yet?

michaelm75au -> RE: Disappearing unit bug - save available (2/19/2005 12:53:41 PM)

Send it to Mr.Frag with explanation

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI