Manual (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809

Wire -> Manual (2/1/2005 6:16:25 PM)

Hi guys, i have just bought the game, and its my first bought here, so i havent got any idea about if the game (physical delivery) includes manual writening, or maybe pdf manual, or neither.[:-]

Could you tell my how is the manual of this game?

see you ;)

Rainbow7 -> RE: Manual (2/2/2005 12:55:53 AM)

Physical shipment or download, the manual is only ever a pdf file. You have to print it yourself. It's a fairly good manual, covering all the basics with details about each scenario.

Wire -> RE: Manual (2/2/2005 2:13:18 AM)

Thanks!

and its included in the cd or i must download it?

how many pages has it got?

FrankHunter -> RE: Manual (2/2/2005 7:01:41 PM)

I believe its part of the download and its 38 pages long

Wire -> RE: Manual (2/2/2005 7:26:40 PM)

yes, but i have recruited a physical delivery so i suppose i shouldnt download anything, aside patchs of corse ... i dont know really [8|]

sorry if i am a little bored :D

thanks

Rainbow7 -> RE: Manual (2/2/2005 8:38:11 PM)

Unless you chose physical shipment only (is that even an option?), you can download the entire game before your cd arrives in the mail. The manual is part of the install.

Wire -> RE: Manual (2/2/2005 9:53:39 PM)

so i have the posibility to download the game?

i have only received an email that conteneins my serial number, order numbers, and the other billing information. So i dont konw if i can download it, and where ... Its my first purchase and my english level no is too high [8|] so i am pretty lost

May you explain me where can i download it?

[&o]

FrankHunter -> RE: Manual (2/4/2005 7:27:15 PM)

I don't know what to do either. Maybe post this message in the General Discussion area to make sure someone sees it.

CICERON -> RE: Manual (2/4/2005 7:57:58 PM)

Read this:

quote:

What is a Digital Download?
Our Digital Download service sends you a download link to the master game file once your order is complete. You can use this link to download the game directly to your computer over the internet and start playing right away. The download is available to you for thirty days after your order. No shipping is involved and the game is immediately available for you once the order is complete.

PS: If you speak french, i can translate in this language.[;)]

Murky71 -> RE: Manual (2/4/2005 8:06:32 PM)

It is possible to select physical shipment without the download option. It looks like you selected that. But since it costs the same amount I'd advise anyone with a decent internet connection to include the download option so you can start playing right away.

You should receive a 'Digital River Shipping Notification' once the cd is shipped, which shouldn't take more than a couple of days in my experience (I ordered Highway to the Reich in the same way a while back).

Wire -> RE: Manual (2/5/2005 3:12:20 PM)

Ok thanks all guys

I selected the physical shipment without the posibility to download the game. Its stupid becasue with the same price its possible to download the game, exactily as said Murky71. It was my first purchase so i hadnt got any experence, however i realize for the next time ;)

I am surprised becasue the game arrived in 2 days! Quite quick!

Y have played for an hour, (exams dont allow me waste time playing games :() and i belive its a good and interesting game, however i should read the manual firstily, because some concepts such as de supply sistem, i havent understood yet.

The only trouble, its that i am having a serious problems with the scrolling, some times the game dont move to the left o forward up or down. But with the keyboards narrows i havet got any problem. ¿do you know why?

thanks for all

CICERON -> RE: Manual (2/5/2005 8:19:40 PM)

Hu 2 days![X(] Do you live in EU?

Wire -> RE: Manual (2/5/2005 9:11:36 PM)

yes im from Spain (madrid)

EU ... European Union, i supposed, no? (here in spain we refer with "EU" to Estados Unidos, or United States)

i ordered it, the afternoom 1th february, and i received the morning of the 3rd

[:'(]

Murky71 -> RE: Manual (2/5/2005 10:21:35 PM)

just curious... what do you call the European Union for short?

Wire -> RE: Manual (2/6/2005 1:09:02 AM)

UE (Unión Europea)

but for United Sates we usually use " USA " as you. Its more common ;)

CICERON -> RE: Manual (2/6/2005 4:50:50 PM)

Oh I thought it was EEUU for Estados Unidos.[;)]

I'm french, I suppose I can have this game in the same delay.

Cool![:'(]

Wire -> RE: Manual (2/7/2005 1:14:53 AM)

Did you buy it the last week as well?

If you want we might play via email ... or someone ...

[:)]

CICERON -> RE: Manual (2/8/2005 11:33:09 PM)

Yes, but i just receive the game today.

So let me practice it before playing a pbem...[;)]

Wire -> RE: Manual (2/9/2005 3:37:18 PM)

yes of corse!

i have played it hardly nothing, exams... [:(], so i should practise too

Edit: send me a pm when you want to play :) (or someone :))

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI