Guts over Glam (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

CPTBrown -> Guts over Glam (2/3/2005 4:56:12 PM)

I have been a dedicated Madden player for a long time. Actually, I have every Madden for the PS and PS2 since 1997. I have been waiting for the last 3-4 years for them to fix the franchise mode statistics model and it never happened. Also, I like to set the teams to play against each other using just the console's AI, but the game is never balanced. I was excited that they included a "coach mode" this year, but the stats still don't balance. The biggest error is that the AI can't run on itself and the resultant stats include 4-5 interceptions and 30 runs averaging 0.5 yards per carry. Maximum Football seems to be going in the right direction. Hopefully it attracts some more mature football fans instead of the "fast twitch" fans that the consoles focus on. Here's to Max Football changing my allegiances!

CPT B
GO Lions...Or whatever Detroits team is called in Maximum Football!

David Winter -> RE: Guts over Glam (2/3/2005 8:16:33 PM)

quote:

The US rules league has 16 teams.. sorry.. no Detroit. The Indoor league has 4 teams and the Detroit team in that league is the Detroit Bruisers. Their colours are blue and red and their logo is a very original, giant D :)

David

Sef0r -> RE: Guts over Glam (2/3/2005 10:44:43 PM)

David, you comment on 16 teams for US rules league confuses me. I am guessing that is the default league placed in the game. I read the faq on MaxFB (which is currently down, I can't get to the site) and it states I can have any number of teams in 1-4 divisions within 1-4 conferences.

If I work this in reverse (and please correct me if I'm wrong), I can set 2 conferences (eg, AFC & NFC), then 4 divisions in each conference, within each division I can have 4 teams. This totals 4 teams per division X 4 Divisions X 2 Conferences which totals 32 teams. Can I be correct in assuming these numbers.

David Winter -> RE: Guts over Glam (2/3/2005 11:04:15 PM)

You can have any number of teams in a league you want. The shipping US league is 16 teams.

I've been on and off the maximum-football site all day without problem. www.maximum-football.com

Sef0r -> RE: Guts over Glam (2/3/2005 11:09:38 PM)

No worries, I was able to get in right after I posted that message.

Anyways I'm glad to hear about that, I thought as much about the default US league having 16 teams...at least I can still have the 32 team NFL league.

Talking about leagues, one question I didn't see posted anywhere on here or at MaxFB...how do the games schedule work from season to season?

CPTBrown -> RE: Guts over Glam (2/4/2005 6:01:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Winter

quote:

The US rules league has 16 teams.. sorry.. no Detroit. The Indoor league has 4 teams and the Detroit team in that league is the Detroit Bruisers. Their colours are blue and red and their logo is a very original, giant D :)

David

Okay, I've changed my signature

CPT B
Go Bruisers!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI