IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

__Creeper__ -> IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/7/2005 7:42:34 PM)

first of all, Giantantispyware program says there is a file in my steel panthers directory " irunin.lng and claims that it is part of IM Mass adware, is this a mistake, is it a normal file, or did parts of an adware program make there way into my steel panthers folder

2nd question

in my Das reich campaign, I had 4 panzer IV, their headquarars were J0 k0 k2 L0

then, when experiementing with the assign new headquartars function for the first time, I assigned JO and LO to K, so now they are K0 K1 K2 K3

so now the JO and LO have disapeared, is there any way I can create a new headquartars and separate these units again?

KNomad -> RE: IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/7/2005 9:46:50 PM)

1st Question: As I have those files in my SPWAW folder and they appear to be game related - I would say they are not spy/adware.

2nd Question: AFAIK once you have "lost" a formation you cannot re-create it.

__Creeper__ -> RE: IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/7/2005 11:53:19 PM)

the answer to the second question sux [:(]

what happens if I add a unit to an auxillary team?

KNomad -> RE: IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/8/2005 5:03:19 AM)

Hmm .. good question .... as a guess I would say they become part of the AUX forces and no longer part of your core.

Wonder if the reverse would be true? Interesting .... [sm=00000117.gif]

robot -> RE: IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/8/2005 3:07:21 PM)

Cant add auxillery to core and vice versa.

RBWhite -> RE: IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/8/2005 3:24:36 PM)

Creeper

I might be mistaken but I think irunin.lng is part of Inigorose's Autoplay program used by Matrix.

Rick White

__Creeper__ -> RE: IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/9/2005 9:08:53 PM)

got another question, if anyones reading this

how much damage does a squad have to take before it requires rebuild points to fix it

for example, If I have a 10 man squad, and it takes 1 casualty, does it require some points to fix it?

IBTyrone -> RE: IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/9/2005 9:28:21 PM)

No points. As long as a squad isn't destroyed, all men lost are replaced automatically at no expense to you. Who says you don't anything for free nowadays? [:D]

__Creeper__ -> RE: IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/10/2005 12:56:17 AM)

then they are giveing me alot of rebuild points heheh

Is there any plus side to not useing most of your rebuild points, will it increase the ammount available after the next battle?

Warrior2 -> RE: IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/10/2005 1:50:25 PM)

So delete it and see what happens. I've had many files mistakenly identified as spyware that weren't.

IBTyrone -> RE: IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/10/2005 8:33:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: __Creeper__

then they are giveing me alot of rebuild points heheh

Is there any plus side to not useing most of your rebuild points, will it increase the ammount available after the next battle?

No, the percentage of points available doesn't increase. You just keep accumulating them from battle to battle if you don't use them. I've ended several long campaigns with thousands of unused rebuild points. You get your core to a point where you are happy with it and there is no point in upgrading to anything else and the rebuild points more than cover the losses most of the time.

Major Destruction -> RE: IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/10/2005 10:39:26 PM)

It is not a good idea to assign a command unit to another platoon, especially one lower in the roster. You assigned K0 to L platoon. This may result in the captain commanding K platoon being subservient to a Lieutenant in L platoon.

btw,, when editing the roster for ascenario, the same rule applies. If you reassign K1 and K2 to L platoon, you can delete the rest of K platoon and buy a new K platoon.

But if you reassign K0 to L platoon, you will not be able to buy a new K platoon.

__Creeper__ -> RE: IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/12/2005 5:16:20 PM)

so your sure they accumulate? it seems like after a battle I always have a number like 300 350 400 never 334 367 489,

IBTyrone -> RE: IM Mass adware? and making new headquartars (2/13/2005 9:05:29 PM)

Yup. 100% sure, at least on the long campaign. I just ran a test as the Americans in N. Africa. After the first battle I had 98 rebuild points (didn't spend any) and 196 after the second.

I know rebuild points do not accumulate in the user-generated campaigns because the designer sets the rebuild values.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI