Computer Controlled Supply Task Force Being Formed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

dereck -> Computer Controlled Supply Task Force Being Formed (2/13/2005 8:24:17 PM)

I am playing using version 1.21, it is 4 March 1944 and for the past few game turns I have had the computer create a computer controlled supply task force and -- after I switch it back to human controlled -- take control of it again and setting it's destination hex to Jaluit.

I have no areas under computer control nor do I have any bases set for auto supply. This is happening in San Francisco and only started around the end of February 1944 and beginning of March 1944. I have 391 AK ships currently based in San Francisco so is there some sort of "limit" before the computer takes control and starts using the ships I have sitting there without my permission?

Thanks.

ADavidB -> RE: Computer Controlled Supply Task Force Being Formed (2/13/2005 8:43:19 PM)

Let us know where it ends up. [;)]

Dave Baranyi

dereck -> RE: Computer Controlled Supply Task Force Being Formed - Will SOMEONE PLEASE Answer Me? (2/14/2005 12:57:32 AM)

I transfered all the ships in the computer controlled task force to a human controlled one and then sent that one to Los Angeles but on the next turn a NEW computer controlled task force is set to go to Jaluit.

Will someone please give me a constructive answer as to 1) why it could be doing this and 2 ) how I can stop it from happening?

I do not have ANYTHING on computer control so there should be no reason for this to be happening and I would appreciate something more than being asked where it ends up when I ask a serious question and would like a serious answer.

Thank you very much.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI