Can't recombine LCU (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

Feinder -> Can't recombine LCU (2/19/2005 9:55:33 PM)

In my game vs. Dude, I've got 3 Chines Corps in Homan. We agreed to (attempt) to recombine to the larger units, if all sub-units are in the same hex (and stayig there). The reason being that, splitting a unit, reduces the distruption.

So I've got all of the sub units, for 3 Corps. I could only recombine 1 of them. The other two, have A/B/C units, but I am not given the option to recombine.

Know issue? Frag, want a save?

-F-

ckk -> RE: Can't recombine LCU (2/20/2005 12:22:40 AM)

Are there ANY fragments of the Corps anywhere on the map? In transit? I don't know why or how long they were apart. But the only time this happened to me was when I divided a division in PNG had them cleaning up small IJA outposts and by the time I got them back together one had upgraded to different equipment and the rebuild button was greyed out.

mogami -> RE: Can't recombine LCU (2/20/2005 12:24:21 AM)

Hi, The program has just gliched. Load one of the parts onto transports and then unload it again. (I think all you need do is order it to load on 1 AP and then cancel the order)
Try the "A" part

Feinder -> RE: Can't recombine LCU (2/20/2005 4:39:10 AM)

Nope. No other fragments (Chinese Corps only split into A/B/C).

They're actually all China Command, so there aren't any transports nearby, and I'm sorta lacking in coastal cities anyways...

:^)

Oh well. Thanks anyways.
-F-

mogami -> RE: Can't recombine LCU (2/20/2005 4:43:32 AM)

Hi, OH sorry I have not seen it with Chinese units.
Check their TOE and make sure one or more has not changed since splitting.

DesertedFox -> RE: Can't recombine LCU (2/20/2005 5:41:28 AM)

You are correct Feinder.....there is a bug, but I don't know how wide spread it is. I have two Chinese corps split in two different locations. After finishing with their individual tasks I moved both sets of three sub units together to reform them into one unit. Unfortunately there is no recombine option for them. Oh yes, they are all the correct units, I have tripple checked this.

Please can this be looked at.

Deserted Fox.

Rob322 -> RE: Can't recombine LCU (2/20/2005 5:13:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Feinder

In my game vs. Dude, I've got 3 Chines Corps in Homan. We agreed to (attempt) to recombine to the larger units, if all sub-units are in the same hex (and stayig there). The reason being that, splitting a unit, reduces the distruption.

So I've got all of the sub units, for 3 Corps. I could only recombine 1 of them. The other two, have A/B/C units, but I am not given the option to recombine.

Know issue? Frag, want a save?

-F-

This happened to me. I invaded Kendari (as the Allies) with 3 divisions, each pre-split into A/B/C. Once the objective was taken, I could only re-combine one of the divisions. There were no discernible fragments of the remaining two divisions out there, they all had the same types of equipment, and were all assigned to the same HQ. It was inconvenient but I could still use the units (it is a bit more flexible).

Anyhow, even more oddly, after about three game-time weeks I went back and noticed that I could recombine one of the divisions. The other still will not recombine, even though again, all equipment is the same and so on. Perhaps I can recombine it in time as well.

Might be a bug, doesn't really bother me as I like the breakdown, sometimes sending a full division is overkill. Still, I wonder what's happening.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI