Lost Serial Number (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support

Mike_w -> Lost Serial Number (2/22/2005 4:05:35 PM)

Wife threw away the paper w/ my serial number form original download. I checked my email but it had been deleted. I downloaded the game the first day it was out and wondered if there is any way I can find my original serial number so I can install the patch?

BTW, just in case your wondering, I DID purchase the game...[:)]

Marc von Martial -> RE: Lost Serial Number (2/22/2005 4:14:08 PM)

You can retrieve the serial number at any time.

Please go to our E-Store and click on "Store FAQs" , there check the "I need to lookup my serial / unlock key" link. Or go to www.findmyorder.com and enter your order number and password.

John21b -> RE: Lost Serial Number (2/22/2005 4:15:56 PM)

Mike,

Did you register the game through the matrix site? If so it stores your serial number. If not they have stated on the boards that they can look it up.

Marc von Martial -> RE: Lost Serial Number (2/22/2005 4:20:13 PM)

Btw, thatīs why we also recommend to register the product in the "Members Area", that way you can have them send to you at any time.

Mike_w -> RE: Lost Serial Number (2/22/2005 4:30:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

Btw, thatīs why we also recommend to register the product in the "Members Area", that way you can have them send to you at any time.

Thanks Mom[8|][;)]

Thanks guys! I got the number and installed the patch....I will register it now.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI