HOME DEFENSA FORCE (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Zecke -> HOME DEFENSA FORCE (2/22/2005 10:04:26 PM)

THis is a newie question, the question is about the B5N KATEs Home defensa force, i put it the A1/Yokosuka Datai in the CVE Taiyo, because the game allowed to do it so, but im not sure that the planes stationen in the taiho cvs ATTACk (right now the taiyo is near Gili-Gili), if this true, i mean you can not take away fron Japan all the planes home defensa force or....... YOU CANĦĦ

I will aprrecciate any help on this question..THANKS IN ADVANCE

tsimmonds -> RE: HOME DEFENSA FORCE (2/22/2005 10:10:40 PM)

Yes, they will; yes, you can--whatever you can fit onto CVEs that is. You still won't be able to transfer them to other land bases without paying the PPs though, so otherwise they are pretty much stuck on the CVE.

tsimmonds -> RE: HOME DEFENSA FORCE (2/23/2005 3:08:38 PM)

I just looked at this last night, and it seems like carrier-capable Home Defense air units transferred to CVEs will switch over to other commands automatically....or did I change them myself weeks ago and just don't remember?[:o]

Zecke -> RE: HOME DEFENSA FORCE (2/23/2005 8:16:17 PM)

thanks for the answer, irrelevant.. its help, i changed to 4fleet, but the aircaftas in jap carriers they all attached to "independent"..i tried to look for independent (HQ????) but they dont show up, so i decided to change to 4fleet. i hope it worksĦĦ and they will fight in seas.........

Mr.Frag -> RE: HOME DEFENSA FORCE (2/23/2005 8:20:14 PM)

You can not set a unit to Independant. Any air unit that enters play on a ship is automatically set this way as it belongs to the ship.

Transfering non-CV aircraft onto CV's is allowed despite the HQ. This can cause you headaches in later life.

Zecke -> RE: HOME DEFENSA FORCE (2/23/2005 8:28:57 PM)

okey mr frag, and thanks, only carrier capable must tranfers into CVs

Mr.Frag -> RE: HOME DEFENSA FORCE (2/23/2005 8:33:21 PM)

quote:

You can load others, but they will not fly and just take up deck space.

BraveHome -> RE: HOME DEFENSA FORCE (2/24/2005 12:08:36 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Transfering non-CV aircraft onto CV's is allowed despite the HQ. This can cause you headaches in later life.

You mean if we die, and come back, we'll still have these headaches?! [:D]

Tanaka -> RE: HOME DEFENSA FORCE (2/24/2005 12:22:21 AM)

quote:

You can not set a unit to Independant. Any air unit that enters play on a ship is automatically set this way as it belongs to the ship.

fixed in 1.5 patch yet??? [:D]

Djordje -> RE: HOME DEFENSA FORCE (2/24/2005 2:04:58 AM)

quote:

quote:

You can load others, but they will not fly and just take up deck space.

I want my CV air groups to stop changing HQ from "Independent" to "anything else"!
It looks to me like some kind of bug, although not so important to be looked at the moment by developers.
At least put Independent HQ in the HQ list for carrier trained squadrons, so one could put it back to Independent once it changes to something else...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI