Blown bridges. Is there an icon to mark them? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support

Siljanus -> Blown bridges. Is there an icon to mark them? (3/7/2005 6:44:35 PM)

I don't know if this has been brought up or not but does the game have a blown bridge icon? I was playing the last British scn and had these engineer units. I was wondering what the heck am I gonna do with these units but then saw all the neat things they can do. So near the end of the game I decided to start blowing up bridges. I marked the opposite side of the bridge as I was told to and after a short time I did see a blown bridge message. But the bridge still looked intact.

So, was there supposed to be a blown bridge icon or should the bridge have disappeared?

Thanks!

CarnageINC -> RE: Blown bridges. Is there an icon to mark them? (3/7/2005 6:53:34 PM)

Ah...good point. Its one of the many little tweeks the must added to the game. The one I'm waiting for is artillery TRP in the planning phase.

IronManBeta -> RE: Blown bridges. Is there an icon to mark them? (3/9/2005 5:35:23 AM)

Well, the map icon used to just disappear but clearly something is not updating quite right. It is on the to-do list now and should be easy to fix.

Thanks for posting this so that I can address it.

Cheers, Rob

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI