FP:G or BiN (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

I_AM_GOD...frey -> FP:G or BiN (3/9/2005 10:41:48 PM)

Kind of got a little problem going on at the moment...and i feel this is probably the place where i can get a fair judgement for the two games in question. So which game shall i get?

Flashpoint:Germany or Battles in Normandy.

I have downloaded the demo of BiN this morning and was rather impressed, but FP:G is another game that iam seriosuly considering. I only wish that matrix could release a demo of FP:G. So that i can compare the two [:)]

What do others have to say?

Fred98 -> RE: FP:G or BiN (3/9/2005 11:08:06 PM)

I have not played FPG.

But BIN is a great wargame.

Hertston -> RE: FP:G or BiN (3/9/2005 11:10:40 PM)

LOL... tough one.

I won't waste time describing the differences as you can best get that by studying the respective web-sites. And your own "tilt" is important too; do you prefer the Cold War setting or WW2? A tactical level game or a strategic one?

BiN is more polished, as the system has been developing over many years, but IMHO FP:G is simply more fun (many will disagree). Maybe that is because the different scenario is refreshing; WW2 is pretty much dominant in the market.

I agree a demo for both would be good, but in the absence of same I'd just buy both [;)]

I_AM_GOD...frey -> RE: FP:G or BiN (3/9/2005 11:20:31 PM)

man, i wish i could buy both...but rent comes first, and i make as little as it is. [:(]

One little factor of the two games thats kind of been niggling me for while...can you blow up bridges in FP:G like you can in BiN, i thought it was a excellent little feature!

I am tipping towards BiN though, mainly because im interested in that particular era. A cold war era still interests me though [:)] It would be something new to try out.

ravinhood -> RE: FP:G or BiN (3/9/2005 11:26:06 PM)

Flip a coin, if it comes up heads buy BIN, if it comes up tails, flip it again until you get a heads. lol

I_AM_GOD...frey -> RE: FP:G or BiN (3/11/2005 6:27:59 PM)

just alittle update if anyone cares [:'(]

I decided to go for Flashpoint Germany, mainly due to the price. Hope its worth it [:)]

rhondabrwn -> RE: FP:G or BiN (3/14/2005 12:14:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: I_AM_GOD...frey

just alittle update if anyone cares [:'(]

I decided to go for Flashpoint Germany, mainly due to the price. Hope its worth it [:)]

Of course we care!

Either choice would have been a good one... and now you can have BIN on your wish list for next month's paycheck [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI