Registration Code (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Supremacy: Four Paths To Power >> Tech Support

Rik81 -> Registration Code (3/10/2005 10:51:56 PM)

I downloaded and installed game. It won't let me play with out a "Valid REgistration Code". Okay, I went to members area and registered the game. That apparently took. However, I was not supplied with any "code" to enter in so I can play the game.

Really, isn't this a bit of overkill? Already had to enter an extremely long serial number just to install the game!

Please give me a "valid registration code" so I can play!

Marc von Martial -> RE: Registration Code (3/10/2005 10:53:23 PM)

You should have received an email and also having been shown the serial number after your fullfilled your purchase. In case neither happend or you missed it you can retrieve the serial number at any time.

Please go to our E-Store and click on "Store FAQs" , there check the "I need to lookup my serial / unlock key" link. Or go to www.findmyorder.com and enter your order number and password.

If you canīt resolve the numbers via www.findmyorder.com please drop me a quick note.

Sorry for the problems.

Rik81 -> RE: Registration Code (3/10/2005 10:59:07 PM)

Are you saying the "Valid Registration Code" is the same number as the "Serial Number" which I used to install the game? Okay, I will try that, if it works I won't bother you again, except to say that seems a little strange. And why, after doing all the install bit, should we have to enter that number again?

Anyway, be back in a minute in case the Serial number doesn't work in that case.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI