PBEM Help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

huhrlass -> PBEM Help (3/11/2005 12:04:07 AM)

Hi,
I have version 8.3 SPWAW and would like to know the easiest way to start and play a pbem game. If you have a link to a website that would be great, tried a game but things are getting messed up, i like the way cmbb has the pbem games set

thanks

Alby -> RE: PBEM Help (3/11/2005 1:12:37 AM)

Here is a ladder site where you can simply post in the message forum you are looking for games or send a player an email and challenge him!!
http://www.theblitz.org/ladders/show_ladder.php?ladder=5

KNomad -> RE: PBEM Help (3/11/2005 3:58:25 AM)

Are you having difficulty setting a game up, starting a game someone else set up, or finding an opponent?

It'd be easier to help if I knew what the problem is ....

huhrlass -> RE: PBEM Help (3/12/2005 3:57:33 PM)

hi knomad,

i am trying to play a game with someone through the email and its not working out. I just set up a game and sent the file as attachements i received the file back from the other player. istarted the program clicked on email game, clicked on the file and then clicked start button and what comes up is a little box about overriding security and i say yes but then it asks for british password and i am playing the Germans. I looked at the directions and its still not clear. I was wondering if you have the best way to start one of these games or a place to find it. thanks

Goblin -> RE: PBEM Help (3/12/2005 5:09:39 PM)

It sounds like your opponent did not end his turn/setup before sending the files. Or he exited too quickly, interrupting the save.

Goblin

steelpanther -> RE: PBEM Help (3/13/2005 3:59:34 AM)

Or I just sent the wrong PBEM file, which is what I did. OOPS[8|] I have resent the right one.

Goblin -> RE: PBEM Help (3/13/2005 4:46:42 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: steelpanther

Or I just sent the wrong PBEM file, which is what I did. OOPS[8|] I have resent the right one.

LOL, or that.[:D]

Goblin

Alby -> RE: PBEM Help (3/19/2005 9:14:58 PM)

here is a great program for PBEM
Really makes PBEM play, keeping track of your files, zipping your files, sending your files, much simpler cause it does all the work for you!!

http://www.nic.fi/~fuerte/pbem.htm

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI