Naggig Questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3

Ghostbear -> Naggig Questions (2/1/2002 10:12:00 PM)

I've printed out the manual, but haven't yet found answers to these 2 questions: 1) Some of my planets keep queuing up spies and informants without orders. Did I accidentally turn something on (and how do I turn it off)? 2) There seems to be little improvement with the larger ship hulls, is it better to add more guns (or whatever) or to add more generators to support them? GB

madmax88 -> (2/1/2002 10:36:00 PM)

- An option can be turned on/off in the menu to allow the computer to take control of certain key elements like building freighter routes, spies,informants, etc.
- As for fitting your ship, depends what you wanna do with it. Remember that weapon types like beams or waves always require lots of power to recharge. So having lots of those with few generators to support them will become a problem in combat as your weapons will deplete all their accumulated power in about one turn. Leaving you out fresh of any convenient firepower ...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI