Dutch Beauforts? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Hornblower -> Dutch Beauforts? (3/15/2005 9:01:51 PM)

its 6/2/42, snr 15. Latest patch.
Earlier in the game is had disbanded a group of dutch Martins (I had more pilots then planes for the dutch at this point) and said yes to the 90 day reconstitute question. I did this to three different groups. Now, 90 days later, the squadrons have re-appeared at Sydney, not with Martins, and not with the Hudson’s that they are set to upgrade to, but to Beauforts. Which I much prefer to the Hudson. Both have plenty of replacements in the pool. Is this normal?

TheElf -> RE: Dutch Beauforts? (3/15/2005 9:14:53 PM)

Same thing has just happened to me. However I like having more Beauforts for point defense against invasion TFs. (Read torpedoes)

wild_Willie2 -> RE: Dutch Beauforts? (3/15/2005 10:37:27 PM)

I had martins disaband and come back after 90 days as beaufords, in march 42.
Dutch units aren't suppose to be able to upgarde before 7/42/...
Even better, they KEPT their martin weapon loadout.....

Skyros -> RE: Dutch Beauforts? (3/15/2005 11:22:11 PM)

If there were not enough Hudsons to fill out the unit I think it jumps to the next upgrade, the beuforts.

rogueusmc -> RE: Dutch Beauforts? (3/16/2005 12:49:43 AM)

If they return and there aren't A/C in the pool for it to regroup with, they 'step back' in the upgrade path, then find another type that THAT A/C upgrades to.

jcjordan -> RE: Dutch Beauforts? (3/16/2005 12:50:32 AM)

Upgrade path is Martins-Hudson-Beaufort but computer can jump over or do what it wants to sometimes. Mine didn't upgrade as I had them set to not to when I disbanded them but the DO24 patrols upgraded to PBY even though they should have gone to CatalinaI's, didn't mind that as much due to excessive # of PBY's to CatI's

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI