Lesson forgotten, now re-learned (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Windo von Paene -> Lesson forgotten, now re-learned (6/22/2000 11:07:00 PM)

So I'm in month 5 of a Russia/germany campaign. So far my valiant russian squads have been dominating the gerry's, with 1 decisive and 3 marginal victories. Mission 5, another advance versus german delay. I've been amazed so far at how durable my T-34 and KV's have been, as they are able to trade shots withthe STUG's and Pkwgn-III and IV's and have come out on the winning end almost every time. So the mission begins, and I'm making progress, and have taken the southern group of VH's and am moving towards the german's rear VH locations through this southern area. All of a sudden, a scout team takes fire from an 88... OK, no problem, I'll just sneak this Lee around the corner of this mountain and get off a shot at it. NOPE! Damn things have now taken out 4 of my tanks which were in view of the 88's. I guess it's been a long time since my Squad Leader days, as I had forgotten just how brutal those bad boys are...

Charles22 -> (6/23/2000 12:14:00 AM)

Do us a favor, would you Windo? When the battle is over, count how many 88's there were and report back (I mean precisely counting them after you can look at the Gerry forces when the battle concludes). When I fought as Gerry and overrode OOB code to put the Polish 75mm AA guns from 11 points to 45, they still ended up picking 8. I know the Gerry 88's cost 60, so I am curious to know if AI will pick a lopsided amount of heavy flak guns. Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI