Fuel Movement... help! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

steve99x -> Fuel Movement... help! (3/22/2005 8:54:43 PM)

probably in the manual, but I couldn't locate it...

I'm assuming it's an automatic transfer, but how can I get fuel to an inland airbase???

Playing allied side... have Manilla, Legaspi, etc... everything's loaded with fuel and supply, and I've moved a ton of a/c to Clark Field but I can't get more that 1 fuel point into it!
Am I doing something wrong, or does it take a while to transfer?

Bradley7735 -> RE: Fuel Movement... help! (3/22/2005 9:22:14 PM)

fuel is only for ships. Therefore, inland bases have no need of fuel.

Airplanes use only supply. Supply is what you want at Clark.

steve99x -> RE: Fuel Movement... help! (3/22/2005 9:26:03 PM)

wow... never knew that! (Stupid look upon ma face)

I always thought that fuel was for sorties and supplies/support for repairs!

Bradley7735 -> RE: Fuel Movement... help! (3/22/2005 10:05:25 PM)

Lots of people have asked for AVGas to be one of the things you need to ship (fuel, supply and avgas). But, I don't think that will be implemented.

Sardaukar -> RE: Fuel Movement... help! (3/23/2005 3:19:58 PM)

Heh, I have 111 000 fuel in Perth...that has only 1 MSW and few AKs... Then I have 325 fuel in Brisbane..with SWPac HQ, Fleet HQ and base is requesting 90 000 fuel...all carriers in South Pacific are there...go figure. Sydney also has over 50 000 fuel... I think the land supply in this game really sucks sometimes...seems that as Allies you either have too much or none in bases...[:(] This situation has lasted several days, hampering all naval ops.

Cheers,

M.S.

AmiralLaurent -> RE: Fuel Movement... help! (3/23/2005 4:10:46 PM)

Fuel will never, never, never be moved automatically by the AI during the 'supply movement phase'. Only supplies, oil and ressources will be moved (because they all are necessaey in inland bases). Fuel is used only by ships (gas for planes and vehicles are supplies in WITP, not fuel) and should be moved by players with AO/TK.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI