Game Looks Fantastic (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory

gordon.hazelton -> Game Looks Fantastic (4/4/2005 10:53:55 PM)

Does anyone know what stage its at?

Just a concept, beta testing or just about to release?

sol_invictus -> RE: Game Looks Fantastic (4/5/2005 2:15:05 AM)

I'm sure ericbabe will get back to you shortly with something much more official, but I read somewhere on this site that it should be released this summer. So not to far off.

ericbabe -> RE: Game Looks Fantastic (4/5/2005 3:43:57 AM)

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for the encouraging words!

We are nearing the end of beta testing. No documented critical bugs outstanding in single-player; a few thorny issues in network play to work out, but the network play engine is stable enough that we are able to play long games in our in-house testing sessions. We are mostly working on things like dropping a player from the session gracefully. Matrix has reviewed the game and is encouraging us to release this Summer.

Thanks again for your interest.

Eric

Becket -> RE: Game Looks Fantastic (4/5/2005 4:05:32 AM)

Must. Have. AAR!

[:)]

Windfire -> RE: Game Looks Fantastic (4/5/2005 6:03:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ericbabe

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for the encouraging words!

We are nearing the end of beta testing. No documented critical bugs outstanding in single-player; a few thorny issues in network play to work out, but the network play engine is stable enough that we are able to play long games in our in-house testing sessions. We are mostly working on things like dropping a player from the session gracefully. Matrix has reviewed the game and is encouraging us to release this Summer.

Thanks again for your interest.

Eric

Wow, alot a closer than I thought.

Would love to see the Roman Empire across the centuries and American Civil War as future games.

Windifre

Guderon -> RE: Game Looks Fantastic (4/5/2005 9:40:27 PM)

I'd *love* to see the American Civil War done on this scale! As far as I'm concerned, there still hasn't ever been a decent strategic scale ACW game. This could be the game engine to change that. Here's hopin'...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI