Creating OOB's for other nationalities (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Scenario Design and Editing

Paul37 -> Creating OOB's for other nationalities (4/9/2005 3:58:11 PM)

What can i do to get a Dutch OOb in the game? And will the troops actully appear as Dutch?

IronManBeta -> RE: Creating OOB's for other nationalities (4/9/2005 8:31:56 PM)

I would like to steadily add more nationalities to the game. Matrix hasn't worked things out exactly yet in terms of timelines, etc, but if you have the info then we want to talk to you.

This goes for anyone else that contribute information too. I am looking for Dutch, Belgian, French, and Canadian in the first wave. I believe I already have what I need to handle the non-Soviet Warsaw Pact countries.

Cheers all, Rob.

Sabre21 -> RE: Creating OOB's for other nationalities (4/11/2005 6:51:29 AM)

Rob

Didn't I send you all those Nationalities already? Maybe my mind is slipping as I get old, but I have all that info when you need it and wouldn't take much to put it in the same format as before. I also have the Italian, Spanish, Turk, Greek..hmm who else..I probably have Austrian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish and even the mighty Luxemburger's:)

Sabre

IronManBeta -> RE: Creating OOB's for other nationalities (4/11/2005 9:38:12 PM)

Well, my recollection is that you created the tabs for them in the master spreadsheet but did not fill them. Maybe you never sent me the final spreadsheet? If you have it already then our job is done!

Cheers, Rob.

nukkxx5058 -> RE: Creating OOB's for other nationalities (5/31/2005 5:19:12 PM)

and what about eastern europe troops ? czech, polish, romania, etc ..?

IronManBeta -> RE: Creating OOB's for other nationalities (5/31/2005 8:41:53 PM)

We have the info for virtually all of the Eastern Bloc countries already. We are going to rework the basic scenario editor to make it easier to have a lot more different nationalities and that will allow us to include a lot more NATO countries too if we have them researched by that time. Realistically it will be a couple of months though yet.

Cheers, Rob.

Paul37 -> RE: Creating OOB's for other nationalities (9/2/2005 10:21:12 PM)

I've got the info, I'm a sergeant major in the royal dutch horse artillery and been going on exercise on the north German plains since the mid 80's. Just let me know which orbats you need. The 41st armoured brigade is the main Dutch unit, which was posted in Seedorf, Langemannshof and Bergen-Hohne.
I've only recently moved back to holland after my last tour in Germany. The 1st (NL) corps consisted out of the 1st, 4th and 5th Divisions. The 1st and 4th where 75% standing units, the 5th was a full reserve unit. Attached to the Corps was the Corps artillery (A Lance battalion, and regular M110 and M114 units and 2 MLRS units later on).

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Creating OOB's for other nationalities (9/27/2005 5:38:02 AM)

Rob:

Where you at buddy? Your PM box is full and email address gets kicked back? Got your msg. Thank you for the encouragement!

Sorry for the interrupt here, guys but I had to say thank you to Rob somehow!

Thank you

CapnDarwin -> RE: Creating OOB's for other nationalities (9/27/2005 2:23:30 PM)

Marshall,

I'll let Rob know your looking for him. He is deep into coding and such for Flashpoint's 105 update. I'll tell him to clean his PM too.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI