Missing crews in Russian Steel 1.6 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Macabre -> Missing crews in Russian Steel 1.6 (4/10/2005 1:02:58 AM)

Hi All,

I'm a long time Steel Panthers fan who has recently returned to the game.
I have updated to 8.3 and have installed Russian Steel 1.6, to my surprise my crews seem to vanish when they leave their vehicle or gun [X(].
Is this a known bug or feature?

Thanks in advance for any help...

Macabre

Major Destruction -> RE: Missing crews in Russian Steel 1.6 (4/10/2005 3:41:19 AM)

any scenario that has close to the maximum permitted number of units will suffer this problem.
The game attempts to create a 'new' unit - that of the crew but is prevented because no more units are permitted.

In any campaign this problem is more critical since you want to save your crews for the next scenario in the campaign.

Macabre -> RE: Missing crews in Russian Steel 1.6 (4/10/2005 4:46:09 AM)

Thanks for your help Major Destruction[:)]
Guess I might have pushed the envelope on my core force[8D]

SU100 Brad -> RE: Missing crews in Russian Steel 1.6 (4/11/2005 9:49:47 PM)

Major D is correct on the most likely culprit. The RS1.6 core force size should be kept below 59 units (counting HQ) to avoid the "ghost" crew syndrome.

If, for some reason you choose a core of < 60 and still do not see crews, then please post again and indicate the RS battle you were playing and any other information that might help us troubleshoot.

Good Luck.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI