Possible Problem With Meeting of Titans (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support

tinjaw -> Possible Problem With Meeting of Titans (4/17/2005 6:30:54 AM)

Version 1.02

I just played Meeting of Titans as NATO. I moved from sectors 1 and 2 into 6 and WP counter attacked from 7 to 6 and then from 3 to 2.

I never really got past sector 6. I did get one unit into sector 7, but never any further toward the objective in sector 12.

I did detect enemy units in 12 and killed some of them with arty.

When the game ended sector 12 shows 0 / 33 / 100. How can this be if I never occupied sector 12?

NATO and WP diaries attached along with finial victory point screen.

IronManBeta -> RE: Possible Problem With Meeting of Titans (4/17/2005 5:39:33 PM)

I can see from the screenshot that this was a 'sudden death' ending. Reread the bottom half of page 73 in the manual and it will explain what happened. In a nutshell, the player that achieves sudden death gets a pro-rata share of the VPs available but not yet claimed because of the premature end of the game.

This was a nice clear report - including those 3 files really helped get to the heart of it.

Thanks, Rob.

tinjaw -> RE: Possible Problem With Meeting of Titans (4/17/2005 6:27:36 PM)

Thanks Rob. Another example of reading something in the manual and thinking you understand it, but then having it happen and going, "Ooooooh, so that is what you meant".[image]http://img240.echo.cx/img240/8463/doh2ru.gif[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI