Couple of questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support

Triaxe -> Couple of questions (4/20/2005 4:59:14 AM)

Just did the digital download of this game a few nights ago enjoying it so far but have a few problems. I'm not getting any of information in the lower status bar except for the message traffic for both sides and not getting the lighting, weater, visiblity and hex number. Looked in the manual but couldn't find out if there was a hotkey for this?
Also I've messed around with the scrolling settiongs but is there a recomended setiing to get a nice smooth autoscroll?
I have patched up to the 1.02 version.

CapnDarwin -> RE: Couple of questions (4/20/2005 5:58:23 AM)

Triaxe,

What is your screen resolution and is your screen centered? No hot key as far as I know.

As for autoscroll, I use the defaults.

S!

Cap'n D

Triaxe -> RE: Couple of questions (4/20/2005 6:40:53 AM)

Thanks for the quick response. I didn't think of the screen centering but I'm running at 800x600 and what did work for me was putting my taskbar on auto hide which was hiding that info and I've finally tweaked my autoscroll to a comfortable level for me.
Looking forward to some pbem games with this one!

CapnDarwin -> RE: Couple of questions (4/20/2005 2:17:53 PM)

Triaxe,

Glad to see it was a simple fix. Enjoy the game! More work is being done on the game so look for more enhancements in the future.

S!

Cap'n D

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI