Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Erik Rutins -> Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! (4/22/2005 3:12:21 PM)

v1.12 Update for Korsun Pocket Released
Resolves Minor Issues, PBEM Updates

Staten Island, NY, Apr 21st, 2005 - Patch v1.12 for Korsun Pocket has just been released. The update includes a few minor fixes and PBEM updates. Additionally this update is included in the new Digital Download version of Korun Pocket.

This is an incremental update that is intended for installations that are already updated to v1.11. Please note that v1.12 is not compatible with PBEM files from previous versions, so PBEM games should be concluded before upgrading or re-started once upgraded.

You can download it from our game product page at http://www.matrixgames.com/games/. For a full list of fixed and added features please check the patch readme file.

For more information on Korsun Pocket and the 1.12 update visit www.matrixgames.com and www.ssg.com.au.

=====

Korsun Pocket and Uncommon Valor Available for Digital Download
Two recent classics go digital!

Staten Island, NY, Apr 22nd, 2005 - Matrix Games announced today that two of their most popular and acclaimed wargames are now available for digital download. Digital download provides a fast, inexpensive, method for getting Matrix titles. You can purchase and download both games, completely patched to the latest update from the Matrix online store.

Korsun Pocket, Gamespy’s Game of the Year in 2003, is priced at $29.99 for a digital download of the latest full v1.12 compilation. Korsun Pocket is the first game in the SSG Decisive Battles series, which includes Battles in Normandy and the upcoming Battles in Italy. For more information visit the game product page at http://www.matrixgames.com/games/.

Uncommon Valor is the 2by3 Games predecessor to the massive War in the Pacific title. With a little more focus, this game is a great way to get your feet wet in the pacific theater before diving into War in the Pacific and the upcoming War Plan Orange. The newest v2.41 compilation of Uncommon Valor is now available for digital download for only $29.99, a terrific value! For more information visit the game product page at http://www.matrixgames.com/games/.

Both games are offered at a savings of $10 dollars off the box price for using digital download, and best of all, no shipping cost either! Enjoy the games that launched two of the most successful World War II series in the Matrix catalog, you’ll be glad you did!

freeboy -> RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! (4/25/2005 10:53:22 PM)

thanks Erik, how is this different than 1.1 for BIN, I already have that update.. are they not similar? thanks again for all your hard work..
[&o]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! (4/26/2005 12:40:28 AM)

Freeboy,

I'm not sure what you are asking, exactly. This is a Korsun Pocket update, not an update for Battles in Normandy. For a list of changes for Korsun Pocket with v1.12, see the post Alex from SSG made in this forum last week on that topic.

Regards,

- Erik

JSS -> RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! (4/26/2005 1:50:20 AM)

freeboy,

You have to install the patches in order. If you have the US v1.00 CD then you have to install v1.10, v1.11, and then v1.12 patch in order.

Recently the games were shipped with a patched version. Best to ask support staff if you had one of those versions and you have a question about patching.

JSS

freeboy -> RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! (4/26/2005 2:17:39 AM)

ok, I think I was asking this thinking I could run the older korsun scens under BIN.. my error thanks again

hero_33 -> RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! (1/1/2006 11:43:50 PM)

[&:]

Gents,

What file in KP do you unzip it too? I have done it twice and my game still shows version 1.11?!

Thanks,

Steve.

Gresbeck -> RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! (6/13/2006 1:28:40 PM)

Is this patch compatible with the European version of the game? If not, can I find it somewhere?

alexs -> RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! (6/13/2006 3:16:20 PM)

Hi Gresbeck,

yes, the patch should work fine with the european version. Let me know if you have any problems.

Alex

Gresbeck -> RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! (6/13/2006 4:58:35 PM)

O.K., thanks, probably I'm stupid, but I can't find the link.
Here I see only patch 1.11.

This link in the members area seems also to be broken.

alexs -> RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! (6/14/2006 2:56:33 AM)

I found the patch under the support link at the top of the page, then through to downloads, select korsun pocket and the link to v1.12b is there. Now sure if i can link it directly but Here Goes

Alex

Gresbeck -> RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! (6/14/2006 11:57:11 AM)

Fine, thanks alexs. Just downloaded.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI