SP - MBT (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns

ahmedvonmuneeb -> SP - MBT (4/27/2005 6:07:53 PM)

I'm looking for SP-MBT because it features one of the campaigns I want to play. Someone said it was a free download; could someone tell me where I can find it, please?

SuomiKp -> RE: SP - MBT (4/27/2005 8:20:26 PM)

http://linetap.com/www/drg/SPCamo.htm

ahmedvonmuneeb -> Thank you very much (4/28/2005 9:01:03 AM)

Thanks guys, I owe you one.

Marten -> RE: Thank you very much (4/28/2005 10:25:52 AM)

http://jagdtiger.mm.pl/download.php?id=004

DoubleDeuce -> RE: SP - MBT (4/29/2005 6:11:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ahmedvonmuneeb

I'm looking for SP-MBT because it features one of the campaigns I want to play. Someone said it was a free download; could someone tell me where I can find it, please?

Actually SPMBT has only a couple of campaigns at most. There are some available for download by scenario designers but they seem to be few and far between.

RockinHarry -> RE: SP - MBT (5/2/2005 3:46:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Double Deuce

quote:

ORIGINAL: ahmedvonmuneeb

Actually SPMBT has only a couple of campaigns at most. There are some available for download by scenario designers but they seem to be few and far between.

..though one of the strengths of SPMBT (and SP2WW2) is generated campaigns and the varied terrain graphics! If a particular user made campaign is missing, generate it and have fun![8D]

DoubleDeuce -> RE: SP - MBT (5/2/2005 7:02:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RockinHarry
..though one of the strengths of SPMBT (and SP2WW2) is generated campaigns and the varied terrain graphics!

Agreed and IMHO - the map generator/editor is one of the best features of this version.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI