RE: Pry's New Scenarios (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Scenario Design

pry -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (6/25/2005 2:57:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stonefoot

Quick little mixup for you Pry. Scen 31. Airgroups 476, 477, and 478. Listed as Nightfigher group but have Recon Irvings instead of the Nightfighter Irvings.

you are correct my bad... will correct for the Beta release... Thanks

pry -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (6/26/2005 2:19:03 PM)

New updated scenario files available (Links listed in Post #1 of this thread)

These scenarios are now considered Release Beta, Meaning that these scenarios can be played long term and should present no issues to PBEM or AI games. I may still make a few more changes to the data base to further refine the scenarios but players should be able to enjoy a good game now.

See readme in post #1 of this thread for changes...

Andrew Brown -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (6/26/2005 3:41:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pry

New updated scenario files available (Links listed in Post #1 of this thread)

I have just uploaded the ones for my map (33, 34 and 35) to my scenarios page as well.

Andrew

Sardaukar -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (6/27/2005 3:52:05 PM)

Any chances of getting some airplanes that would come to play in late 1945-early 1946 in future versions ??

Halsey -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (7/21/2005 11:52:12 PM)

Bump.

Not to be left by the wayside.[;)]

For those of you wanting to play a more balanced game using either of the maps that are available.
These are a great option.

bilbow -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (7/25/2005 8:48:37 AM)

Drex and I are starting a scenario 32 campaign. Looks like a lot of fun.

witpqs -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (7/25/2005 8:55:33 PM)

I Allies in an AI game. Up to mid-January '42. Love it so far. Doing away with group-size air units is sooo nice all by itself.

Sardaukar -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (7/26/2005 1:17:56 PM)

I'm in 1943 against IJ AI. It's now bit low intensity since I started also CHS vs IJ AI. Both pry's and CHS scenarios are great !!

Tanaka -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (7/26/2005 7:51:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sardaukar

I'm in 1943 against IJ AI. It's now bit low intensity since I started also CHS vs IJ AI. Both pry's and CHS scenarios are great !!

Comparisons? Contrasts? Opinions on these great scenarios??? [:)]

CobraAus -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (7/26/2005 9:27:37 PM)

Hi Pry I was looking at Yours,Subchasers and Elfs latest Air tops and side art yesterday
with the intention of amagimation eg the saber is not in Elf's yet or Subchasers side panels
and found when looking at you Atops there was no Alph panel needed to get the Saber to work in game is this an oversight if it is this is a heads up

find attached an aplha for the saber in A PM

Cobra Aus

Sardaukar -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (7/28/2005 3:26:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tanaka

Comparisons? Contrasts? Opinions on these great scenarios??? [:)]

They both play quite similarly. In both scenarios Japanese AI advance is slower than in vanilla Scen 15/16. CHS changes seems to have done something to AI, since it has made some surprising moves. And it's submarine placement is lot better in CHS than in vanilla games. In Pry's scenarios AI is more "regular", but not too bad either.
CHS is more detailed and more surprising, but Pry's scenarios play very well too. Pry has lowered the transport capability even more than CHS, so that slows some things down too.
And of course Pry's scenarios use original map instead of Andy Brown ones. I didn't like the exetended AB map that much, since it adds another portion of micromanagement...but it's not too bad idea for historical point of view.

Andrew Brown -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (7/28/2005 4:04:53 PM)

quote:

And of course Pry's scenarios use original map instead of Andy Brown ones. I didn't like the exetended AB map that much, since it adds another portion of micromanagement...but it's not too bad idea for historical point of view.

In case you (or anyone else) are not aware - there are versions of both pry's scenarios and CHS for my "standard" map without the CHS extensions.

Andrew

Sardaukar -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (7/28/2005 5:07:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andrew Brown

In case you (or anyone else) are not aware - there are versions of both pry's scenarios and CHS for my "standard" map without the CHS extensions.

Andrew

Ah, didn't know that !! I like your map lot more than original, so maybe I'll start *yet* another Campaign [:D]

Sardaukar -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (8/12/2005 3:14:55 PM)

Bump !!

So that his great scenarios are not forgotten !! Hey Pry, where are you !? [:)]

pry -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (8/14/2005 3:21:24 PM)

quote:

Bump !!

So that his great scenarios are not forgotten !! Hey Pry, where are you !? [:)]

About half way thru a huge major project at work with little to no time right now for much of anything other than work...

Fear not I shall return...

Halsey -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (8/26/2005 10:18:54 AM)

Bump for AB's map version 4.01.[;)]

Andrew Brown -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (8/26/2005 3:06:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Halsey

Bump for AB's map version 4.01.[;)]

Note that pry's scenarios for my map have yet to be converted to version 4x of my map. It is on my to-do list, though.

Andrew

Halsey -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (8/26/2005 11:30:21 PM)

No problem AB!
Keep up the excellent work![;)]

Halsey -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (9/2/2005 2:05:09 PM)

Pry! Come home![:D]

We need your upgrade to AB's new map mod![;)]

witpqs -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (9/2/2005 6:14:06 PM)

Seconded! Come home PRY!

pry -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (9/5/2005 5:03:21 PM)

Hi guys...

Expected ETA on my return is mid September... Between this nightmare project at work, setting up and debugging a totally new inventory control system and then getting drafted by my daughter (and EX) to set up computers and internet access for the Hurricane shelter they set up in my town to help the displaced folks from Louisana try find missing family members and file FEMA claims online does not leave any time for WITP or much else right now...

Halsey -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (9/21/2005 1:24:24 AM)

Bump! again[;)]

michaelm75au -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (9/24/2005 3:17:11 AM)

Hi
With the discussion on Type 13 radar, should the device (#139) have a Penetration of 500 (like the SoundDetector it replaces) to indicate it is a "Air Warning" type?

Michael

Terminus -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (9/24/2005 3:42:35 AM)

Yup. As it stands, the Air "Radar" is replaced by a Surface Radar.

Sardaukar -> RE: Pry's New Scenarios (9/24/2005 3:05:19 PM)

Yeps, Pen=500 detects planes. Pen=0 detects ships.

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI