AI. Am I missing something? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany

bradclark1 -> AI. Am I missing something? (5/11/2005 11:54:22 PM)

The AI sucks or I'm doing something wrong.
I'm playing NATO and only get attacked by one, maybe two units at a time.
I get attacked by HQ and ADA units.
The graphics and side bar are great but the AI is so substandard I'm feeling ripped off.

Brad

AlvinS -> RE: AI. Am I missing something? (5/12/2005 1:02:03 AM)

Welcome

The AI is being worked on for the next patch. Do a search on AI and you can see some of the problems other people have had. I am playing PBEM until then, and having a great time. Hang in there.

If you want to play PBEM, let me know, as I have time for another game.

CapnDarwin -> RE: AI. Am I missing something? (5/12/2005 1:46:28 AM)

Brad,

Are you patched up to the 102 level? The early AI was bad about sending units out piecemeal. 102 is better about sending units in mass, but some HQ/AD/Arty units tend to get in front. I believe Rob is working on that issue and a couple of others for the 103 update relating to AI. A number of other feature and fixes will be coming too. Rob and the Matrix team have done an outstanding job supporting this game and listening to the players. If you find problems or have ideas post them. They really do look at them and use them where they can.

S!

Cap'n D

jeffery_lau -> RE: AI. Am I missing something? (5/13/2005 6:24:24 PM)

Patching it up to 1.02 will give you some challenge ...

bradclark1 -> RE: AI. Am I missing something? (5/14/2005 7:07:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffery_lau

Patching it up to 1.02 will give you some challenge ...

Thats better.

Thanks,
Brad

jeffery_lau -> RE: AI. Am I missing something? (5/15/2005 5:49:37 PM)

Dont worry , you have made good decision in getting this game , one or two more patches , this game will be perfect [:)]

Though the "sudden daeth" problem seem to effect a lot of people, hope that something can be done in next patch ...

Cheers

CapnDarwin -> RE: AI. Am I missing something? (5/15/2005 6:06:28 PM)

Jeffrey,

The 103 patch does take care of the "sudden death" issue by giving the player two option in tuning it off or playing past it if it is on. Should solve things.

S!

Cap'n D

jeffery_lau -> RE: AI. Am I missing something? (5/18/2005 11:12:56 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capn Darwin

Jeffrey,

The 103 patch does take care of the "sudden death" issue by giving the player two option in tuning it off or playing past it if it is on. Should solve things.

S!

Cap'n D

Yep , just cam across the preview of the 1.03 , there you go with this kind of support , the game will just get better and better . Those who still sitting on fence whether to buy this game or not , my advise just go ahead

Cheers

Jeffery

nukkxx5058 -> RE: AI. Am I missing something? (5/28/2005 7:31:05 PM)

yep, the game is great ! 'm just starting to play it seriously now although I bought it 2 months ago. AI is a bit weak or have sometime strange behaviour but I'm confident it will contimue to improve.
That's one of the best matrix games. Im having good time with it. And I even did'nt try PBEM yet ...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI