serial number (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

gregusc -> serial number (5/17/2005 6:57:20 PM)

I purchased a CD version of this game from http://www.strategypage.com/strategypagegamestore/default.asp. and no serial number was provided. Is it possible to get this number from Matrix as the site has yet to respond to my e-mail. thanks for any help.

Mr.Frag -> RE: serial number (5/17/2005 7:01:53 PM)

It should be on the CD assuming it is the boxed verson. I don't know the details between Matrix and them ...

Contact support@matrixgames.com via email and see what they say.

Erik Rutins -> RE: serial number (5/17/2005 7:14:33 PM)

Greg,

What e-mail address are you using for us and when did you send the e-mail? Please send serial number queries to support@matrixgames.com. Also, please note that Strategy Page does have serial numbers for copies of WitP that they sell. You should contact them first for this and find out why they didn't provide one or if the e-mail was lost.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins -> RE: serial number (5/17/2005 7:16:11 PM)

To clarify, if it was sold through a vendor that has valid copies (which Strategy Page does) they are assigned serial numbers to send out with each copy. You do have to work through them with this first - how long have you been waiting for a reply? We can ask from our end but I would have to make sure that a reasonable amount of time has passed for them to resolve the issue.

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI