Still no two-player? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Belial -> Still no two-player? (6/27/2000 12:03:00 AM)

Hi! Is the two-player hotseat still under construction, or is it coming in the 3.0 patch? I have tried the hot-seat, but the game locks up when player 2 should buy his/her units? Marko

Wild Bill -> (6/27/2000 12:51:00 AM)

Yes, in version 3.0, two player and something else, never done yet in the SP games online. This last one is still top secret, but it is pretty nice Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

Paul Vebber -> (6/27/2000 9:10:00 AM)

Two player hotseat should work...I will check it out when I get home.

SuugLen -> (6/27/2000 8:06:00 PM)

I haven't read this forum much so I don't know if this has been mentioned here before. Multiplayer campaigns would be great. It would bring much more excitement for my "e-mail" games that I play against my online friends. [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Tom Proudfoot -> (6/27/2000 11:30:00 PM)

Just out of curiosity, how would you run a multi-player campaign? Have it like the single player campaign, but the other player is always the "enemy", without a continuing campaign force? Otherwise, each battle, someone's army is pretty much destroyed, I imagine. Tom

SuugLen -> (6/28/2000 4:35:00 PM)

Yes, pretty much like single player campaign, I guess. Maybe a bit more fixing points for the loser and if allmost everything is destroyed of his troops then the next battle could be enemy's assault which would easier to fight with small amount of troops. Am I wrong here? [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

David Heath -> (6/29/2000 1:17:00 AM)

[I did post this about but wanted to make sure every saw this] Ok Now either I am not understanding everyone or this is not explain well enough by us. In order to play a game by hotseat from the battle gen. select human vs human. You will then get a screen that says security menu that requests a password. Click the button that says password. You now will be requested to enter a password. DO NOT enter a password just hit the enter key. You will then be prompted with a save screen which will say to PBEM click save and to play a Hotseat game click exit. To play a hotseat scenario set both switches to human vs human and just then click password and hit enter. Now your all ready to go. More information can be found in the manual. I hope this help everyone. David

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI