A question when changing units... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

Maciste -> A question when changing units... (5/24/2005 9:30:13 PM)

I'm curently playing with the Brits against Germans on the desert, and I'm following this policy: if I win a battle and the Germans have some abandoned units on the field, I'd change one of my weaker ones for one of the germans after the battle (i.e: I change a Crusader II for a PzkwIVf2s). I know when changing units the game penalizes me reducing a bit the unit's experience level. The question is:
If I change for units of some enemy country (at least, for some non-allied country), is the penalization higher than usual or not?
Thank you.

RockinHarry -> RE: A question when changing units... (5/25/2005 4:19:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Maciste

I'm curently playing with the Brits against Germans on the desert, and I'm following this policy: if I win a battle and the Germans have some abandoned units on the field, I'd change one of my weaker ones for one of the germans after the battle (i.e: I change a Crusader II for a PzkwIVf2s). I know when changing units the game penalizes me reducing a bit the unit's experience level. The question is:
If I change for units of some enemy country (at least, for some non-allied country), is the penalization higher than usual or not?
Thank you.

I think not. Itīs just like if the PzIV wouldīve been Brit hardware right from the start.

Major Destruction -> RE: A question when changing units... (5/28/2005 6:17:29 AM)

Agreed.

But in fairness you should probably only use that captured unit for one scenario and then replace it again with a standard-issue unit. Your mechanical support would not be equipped to maintain your captured unit and you would not necessarily have a good supply of enemy ammunition.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI