Ki-44-IIb tojo at the beginning of the war... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

invernomuto -> Ki-44-IIb tojo at the beginning of the war... (6/7/2005 7:20:41 PM)

Hi to all. I have a really small (8 fighters) Ki-44-IIb tojo's unit in dec 1941 at canton in China. Is that normal? According to game infos the tojo should not be avaliable untill 8/42. Is it a bug?

pompack -> RE: Ki-44-IIb tojo at the beginning of the war... (6/7/2005 7:22:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: invernomuto

Hi to all. I have a really small (8 fighters) Ki-44-IIb tojo's unit in dec 1941 at canton in China. Is that normal? According to game infos the tojo should not be avaliable untill 8/42. Is it a bug?

It is an evaluation unit. It will receive no replacements until the production catches up, but it is a real unit.

Sharkosaurus rex -> RE: Ki-44-IIb tojo at the beginning of the war... (6/7/2005 7:24:15 PM)

it is an experimental unit.
it doesn't grow in size until more planes arrive.
I change the planes to Oscar I and it takes replacement planes and pilots.
now you have a full strength air unit in China and didn't have to pay any PP.
In my PBEM planes can't fly in China unless their PPs are paid for.

ChezDaJez -> RE: Ki-44-IIb tojo at the beginning of the war... (6/7/2005 7:24:22 PM)

That squadron was used for operational testing of the Tojo. Be careful how you use it as there are no replacements for the aircraft for quite some time. I typically keep it in or around China doing training until replacements become available.

Chez

rtrapasso -> RE: Ki-44-IIb tojo at the beginning of the war... (6/7/2005 7:27:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pompack

quote:

It is an evaluation unit. It will receive no replacements until the production catches up, but it is a real unit.

No replacements - good! Maybe those guys will be out of my hair for a while...[:D]

pompack -> RE: Ki-44-IIb tojo at the beginning of the war... (6/7/2005 7:34:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

quote:

ORIGINAL: pompack

quote:

No replacements - good! Maybe those guys will be out of my hair for a while...[:D]

They're in Canton getting a little R&R and writing up their OpEval reports (very slowly) [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI