New Stuff I've seen... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Windo von Paene -> New Stuff I've seen... (6/27/2000 3:30:00 AM)

First of all, I started a new generated campaign. Wow what a map! Now maybe this is patch related or maybe just the difference between the WWII campaing and a generated one, but, in my previous wwII campaign, the maps hadn't been particularly interesting. This one, has a giant city in the middle of it, interestingly broken into two sub-cities, with about a 5-7 hex E-W swath of clear terrain seperating them. Rivers and bridges galore. Air Power - Those damn germans. Got bombed by a JU, not only kiled everything they dropped bombs on, (KV2a, infantry, etc.), but surrounding units also took casualties, to the extent that two neighboring squads dispersed.... Atty - Left a HMG sitting on a bridge. 150 lands and...bridge destroyed, HMG destroyed. Not sure which came first the HMG getting hit or the bridge going down, but it bummed me out... Also, saw a HMG at about 15 hexes or so KILL a PSW-222. Never seen that before, although I would think that's a rare thing, so it might have happened in vers. 1.0 as well. but it was on the second turn of my first ver 2 game, so I was like, "FAR OUT!!! Love this patch!" anyway, Kudos to the team, get some rest... then get to work on version 3.0 [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

troopie -> (6/27/2000 8:26:00 AM)

Did you code mortars to break on dropping. I did a Brits para drop. One of my mortar teams has survived but the mortar was destroyed. Nothing fired at the mortar team before, during or after the drop. Can I get a repair crew? troopie

Wild Bill -> (6/27/2000 2:54:00 PM)

Clumsy bloke, that Corporal Thomas. Here, my boy, gather up those pieces. That's a good lad. Get to it Corporal!... First I heard of it, but I saw a tank go in reverse today. I know Paul V and Michael Wood say it is impossible, but this is the third time I've seen it, with or without medication [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

Wild Bill -> (6/27/2000 2:55:00 PM)

Yes Windo, the campaign and battle generator maps have been extensively reworked by Michael Wood. Glad you saw the improvement. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI