1.03 Artillery designating (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support

chillydigits63 -> 1.03 Artillery designating (6/13/2005 2:40:30 PM)

I was playing a few good tanks, After my off board Arty ran out of fascam mines, I couldnt target the minefield hexes with high explosive rounds, kept getting a pop up that either says of of mines or a circle with a cross. Is this new? with WP forces stuck in minefield I was hoping to pin them there..

CapnDarwin -> RE: 1.03 Artillery designating (6/13/2005 3:10:09 PM)

Chillydigits63,

Can you get a screen shot of the error message? It will help see what the whole problem is.

Thanks.

chillydigits63 -> RE: 1.03 Artillery designating (6/14/2005 1:21:57 PM)

Sorry I have no idea how to capture a screen shot. I replayed a few good tanks 3 more times and everytime with the same result you can not target the minefield that is there at the beginning of the battle with high explosive Arty rounds. Now the fascam that you plant during the game can be fired upon but again it appears only the minefield that is built into the scenerio is affected I hope this helps

nukkxx5058 -> RE: 1.03 Artillery designating (6/14/2005 1:42:25 PM)

hi,

usually, to capture a screen shot, you need to:
1) hit the "print screen" key on your keyboardand to copy the screen in the clipboard
2) open paintbrush (or other)
3) edit/paste

This paste the image on the paintbrush. Save the paintbrush file somewhere (chose JPG format for smaller file size).

CapnDarwin -> RE: 1.03 Artillery designating (6/15/2005 2:02:03 AM)

chilly,

I've bumped this issue up to Rob to look at. You can target the square it you click in the square but not on the minefield marker. With any luck this will get fixed for the patch Rob is working on.

chillydigits63 -> RE: 1.03 Artillery designating (6/15/2005 2:57:11 PM)

Nukkxx thanks for the tip on saving screen shots, If I was as useful with Air Conditioners as I am with computers I would be forced to find a new line of work..lol...Capn Darwin thanks for your help, heck I am glad that you saw the problem as well and I am not just losing my mind..

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI