June Update? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918

Hanal -> June Update? (6/13/2005 5:15:34 PM)

I was bored here at work........[:D]

Embiss -> RE: June Update? (6/13/2005 6:25:30 PM)

Well thats the most exciting thing thats happened on this bored for a while (board...bored.. get it, get it?)[:D]

..and I am at home...[>:]

sad

Hanal -> RE: June Update? (6/13/2005 6:34:28 PM)

Welcome aboard embis....

Hanal -> RE: June Update? (6/25/2005 4:22:39 PM)

[sm=party-smiley-012.gif].........waiting for news about GoA has turned me to the excessive consumption of Guinness..I HpE weeee hereee somthngds abut thys gmeee ssssooooooonnnnnn....[>:]

sol_invictus -> RE: June Update? (6/25/2005 5:57:31 PM)

Don't worry Falcon, we will rouse you when there is anything exciting to report. Sleep softly sweet prince.[:)]

oi_you_nutter -> RE: June Update? (6/27/2005 6:16:39 PM)

June update... it is almost July

and its All Quiet on the Western Front

[>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:]

wodin -> RE: June Update? (6/27/2005 6:58:38 PM)

All I can say is I hope that all this quite time means some great things are happneing to GoA.

Though I doubt it.

This game has taken back stage to Battles of Napoleon. I think we may see it out by Xmas or even next year at this rate.

My enthusiasm has wianed considerably for this title to be honest.

No in depth AAR's even to keep us interested.

Hanal -> RE: June Update? (6/27/2005 7:38:25 PM)

I agree in principle Wodin, but Crown of Glory will keep me busy, hopefully for a long time, along with AGW due in August, First Blitzkrieg and Century of War now, and if I'm ever home to play World at War, that as well...so I will always have a keen interest in this game and actually do not mind the delays (despite my lame attempts at humor concerning the wait) since other games have my attention right now....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI