SP music problems on Win ME (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Mike Mnich -> SP music problems on Win ME (1/20/2001 1:08:00 AM)

Dear Guys, I just got a 667 Celeron with AC97 sound card and Win ME. I loaded SP1 and SPww2v3 and can get intro, game action sounds,and music at scenario intro screens, but NO Music during the selection or game screens. Yes, Music is on. Setsound said the SB PRO and 100% compatible drivers and card were working. Anyone else have these problems? How do I fix it. Help! Mike

Paul Vebber -> (2/2/2001 5:08:00 AM)

You'll have to ask SP Camo for support on SPww2. I'm sure its related to WINME having poor DOS support.

Mike Mnich -> (2/3/2001 3:16:00 AM)

Dear Paul, I also said SP1 is not running with music in the screen and game sections. Same for SP2. Can you address this? I've tried updating drivers. Thanks, Mike

O de B -> (2/5/2001 11:53:00 PM)

Try switching to other soundcards... Ususally modern cards can emulate a wide range of settings. Try Ensoniq soundscape or Adlib or SB standard etc. You say you have music while in scenario intro screen... you mean the movies ? This music should already be in the movie, so maybe your sound card does not snythetize anything ... [This message has been edited by O de B (edited February 05, 2001).]

Mike Mnich -> (2/6/2001 12:36:00 AM)

Dear O, I've tried all the choices available in setsound. SPww2 works fine. I don't know what the difference would be. Thanks, MIke

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI