Blue Screen of Death in Win2k (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Joe Osborne -> Blue Screen of Death in Win2k (5/8/2001 9:36:00 AM)

Folks, I've loaded the game up 6 times since I upgraded and each time (although at different time..) I've crashed out with BSD ....nothing else on my machine is crashing.....I'm running Win2k Server with 196meg of RAM and 450 meg swapfile...vid card is Voodoo 3000 ......any ideas???? Joe O.

Paul Vebber -> (5/8/2001 9:40:00 AM)

I've running on WIn2k the entire development sequence and the only crash problem I've seen is a very occasional "less the 5MB virtual mem" annd only when I really try to load the system down. IS there any connection to game events like sounds or encyclopedia (lbm file). I'm only running workstation pro - not server..build 2195

Joe Osborne -> (5/8/2001 8:27:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Paul Vebber: I've running on WIn2k the entire development sequence and the only crash problem I've seen is a very occasional "less the 5MB virtual mem" annd only when I really try to load the system down. IS there any connection to game events like sounds or encyclopedia (lbm file). I'm only running workstation pro - not server..build 2195
It does seem to hang with a note playing in the background.....other than that no other connection.... Joe O.

Paul Vebber -> (5/8/2001 10:16:00 PM)

Try turning the sound off if that fixes it, try changing the emulation mode on your video card?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI