my exe won't work (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Ruiner -> my exe won't work (5/14/2001 1:47:00 PM)

hi all: if i click on my spwaw icon it works but when i click on play steel panthers world at war it won't work please help me! greets: Ruiner

johansson -> (5/14/2001 7:30:00 PM)

Any problems whit vid998.smk during install? if so download and place the file in ..Steel Panthers World At War\SND\stream folder and the game will probably run.

adozzel -> (5/14/2001 11:52:00 PM)

I am having the same problem. I did put the smk file in the right place. I belive it has to do with when I ran the update. I did not double check the path for where SPWAW was on my C drive. It wasn't in Maxtrix>Steel... it was under program files.(Slap head and scream "DOH!") So, it migrated all the files to this new directory it created. I am assuming it is a regerstry problem. Any ideas on how to fix this without having to download the whole game over?

bchapman -> (5/15/2001 6:54:00 AM)

Adozzel, Do you still have the downloaded file? :confused: If so, you should be able to click on the start button, go to Steel Panthers World at War, uninstall. After you have uninstalled, run the download file again and specify where to put the program files. :) Hope this helps.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI